News UoE new area music

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
During the Festival of the Arts (which is why you see the artwork on the wall) they had played a few different soundtracks in that area over by the chalk artwork. They had play Big Hero 6, Meet the Robinsons, inside out, and Wreck-It Ralph soundtracks. I'm sure this was just left there since it does get oddly quiet. But, they still could play The innoventions Loop that normally plays there. Or for just fun keep playing Ellen's Energy Adventure Loop For Old Times Sake. :)
If anyone's out there at Epcot someone give a quick update and let us know what your hearing over by the Energy Pavilion.

I'm quite impressed anyone would recognize music from MtR!

DreamfinderGuy

Yeah uh, I heard absolutely nothing when I was there yesterday. Dead silence except for the Innoventions loop playing in the nearby speakers like it always has. You sure this isn't someone's fan mix or something?

Bairstow

From dumpsters? Wow. Who makes the choice to just dispose this stuff? It’s important.

Maybe if we're lucky there will be a good rendition of the main attraction themes on the upcoming Bruce Broughton parks album... assuming it ever comes out.

Cmdr_Crimson

Yeah uh, I heard absolutely nothing when I was there yesterday. Dead silence except for the Innoventions loop playing in the nearby speakers like it always has. You sure this isn't someone's fan mix or something?
Again it was just used for the Festival of the Arts. They were using a set of portable speakers which I think was odd..

Here's a good pic of the portable speakers they were using in the area..
From Bioreconstructs twitter.
DVNidy6W4AAxRk7.jpg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom