News UoE new area music

ppete1975

they have several ips that would fit educationally (yes I'm holding out hope) big hero six, inside out, wall-e (please let it be wall-E)
@marni1971 even with the chance of it being an IP is there a possibility it will be edutainment or at least have some of the old epcot feel?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
they have several ips that would fit educationally (yes I'm holding out hope) big hero six, inside out, wall-e (please let it be wall-E)
@marni1971 even with the chance of it being an IP is there a possibility it will be edutainment or at least have some of the old epcot feel?
No idea. As you appreciate this is quite a recent change of direction.

PorterRedkey

@marni1971, Sorry to pile on the questions.

Do you know a timeline for the WoL development? I doubt it could be anything for the 50th, but do they have a target they are shooting for. Maybe Epcot's 40th??

Next Big Thing

Yes, but not Knowhere. It could have had the building used for another IP. The land the building is on could have been used for another IP. Now we’re back to reusing the building for something else.
You mentioned that there's a specific IP attached to the current plans... can you say if this is a Marvel property or not?

Kman101

The only Marvel they can likely use is Doctor Strange or it's Big Hero 6. Unless they found a magical loophole (least likely ...)

Big Hero 6 makes the most sense to me so it must not be that ... lol

Cmdr_Crimson

They really need to put some energy in the area music at UoE:

How About some Duck Sauce?
giphy.gif

Horizons1

Not even the archives have a copy sadly.

This is all I know that exists of it (around 22:40 if the link doesn’t jump to it)

Wow. A lost loop from Epcot. That seems so odd as so much audio from those days is easily available currently. I wonder how and why this loop has become lost to time. From my understanding then, we pretty much know nothing about it.

Thelazer

You'd think someone would have grabbed the laser disc's... and archived it.
Kinda makes me wish I worked for the archives.. I'd be going thru that park with a fine tooth comb.
Every maintenance nook, every locked door.. you name it.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
You'd think someone would have grabbed the laser disc's... and archived it.
Kinda makes me wish I worked for the archives.. I'd be going thru that park with a fine tooth comb.
Every maintenance nook, every locked door.. you name it.
I know. Discs have been grabbed many a time from the dumpsters but this one slipped through.

And they have specifically looked for it. They found everything (including Communicore) but this one.

Horizons1

I know. Discs have been grabbed many a time from the dumpsters but this one slipped through.

And they have specifically looked for it. They found everything (including Communicore) but this one.
From dumpsters? Wow. Who makes the choice to just dispose this stuff? It’s important.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom