Unreleased Fantasyland Expansion Concept Art

disneyfan168

Original Poster
This is unreleased concept art but is by no means up to date. There are tons of changes going on with this expansion so it is hard to get up to date information. Here is all of the concept art this is unreleased:

2433m20.jpg

rqviwp.jpg

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
YES! Omnimover! :D

Now I want to see a new theme to Finding Nemo, shoot, disney could've put this ride in The Living Seas! The finding nemo ride is never more than five minutes and I think the little mermaid is WAY more awesome than nemo :)

Stratofarius

YES! Omnimover! :D

Now I want to see a new theme to Finding Nemo, shoot, disney could've put this ride in The Living Seas! The finding nemo ride is never more than five minutes and I think the little mermaid is WAY more awesome than nemo :)

How about just having the Living Seas without ANY CHARACTERS?

MotherOfBirds

The top looks a lot like the first piece of art for the LM facade, but just with more actual details filled in. The original just showed the sea expanding out into infinity, if I remember correctly.

yeti

All indications are that this will be a solid "D" ticket.

Don't set yourself up for disappointment by thinking this will be an "E" !

If we get exactly what Disneyland's getting, this should be the very essence of "E".

When it finally opens, I think it will ultimately depend upon who you ask.

trr1

This is unreleased concept art but is by no means up to date. There are tons of changes going on with this expansion so it is hard to get up to date information. Here is all of the concept art this is unreleased:​

2433m20.jpg

rqviwp.jpg
all i see is boxes with red x's in them

Lee

Adventurer
If we get exactly what Disneyland's getting, this should be the very essence of "E".

When it finally opens, I think it will ultimately depend upon who you ask.

I asked more than one Imagineer. All agreed that both MK and DCA versions are "D".

End of that debate.

raiden

I asked more than one Imagineer. All agreed that both MK and DCA versions are "D".

End of that debate.

Sure was....:ROFLOL:

Any chance the Snow White coaster might be similar to the Mystery Mine at Dollywood(minus the thrills)? I love that little ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom