Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

mf1972

Unmagical day at the Taco Bell

Let me start out by saying that I love Taco Bell, or at least I did until my recent trip on Tuesday, June 11, 2019. I have been to New Jersey at least twenty times. I honeymooned at Taco Bell. I have Taco Bell stock. I never ever thought I would ever write a complaint letter to the "yo quiero taco bell" chihuahua restaurant. Granted, I have not been in a few years. There have been lots of changes at Taco Bell, and most of them are not good. The reason I have not gone in a few years is that I have been busy having children, an adorable little Princess who is 2 years old, named Skye, and my 5-month old little Prince Dylan. I also have a twelve year old princess, Julie, and 14 year old princess, Kaitlynn. We are a big family. We paid lots of money for our crunchwraps.
2CF86743-4477-4B97-9B4A-106AB99B6C71.gif

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Unmagical day at the Taco Bell

Let me start out by saying that I love Taco Bell, or at least I did until my recent trip on Tuesday, June 11, 2019. I have been to New Jersey at least twenty times. I honeymooned at Taco Bell. I have Taco Bell stock. I never ever thought I would ever write a complaint letter to the "yo quiero taco bell" chihuahua restaurant. Granted, I have not been in a few years. There have been lots of changes at Taco Bell, and most of them are not good. The reason I have not gone in a few years is that I have been busy having children, an adorable little Princess who is 2 years old, named Skye, and my 5-month old little Prince Dylan. I also have a twelve year old princess, Julie, and 14 year old princess, Kaitlynn. We are a big family. We paid lots of money for our crunchwraps.
My bambina Skye wanted to meet the chihuahua and the manager did nothing!!!!!

Bender123

Sometimes, posts transcend the rules of being a post and take on a life of their own...This post should not be stickied, but should always be allowed to fall and rise as people join in.

Its become a treasure hunt that rewards some deep reading to find an important piece of lore within this community.

It would be like locking down the Spaceship in Spaceship Earth Thread

gustaftp

Every post on this thread is valuable, as are all future ones. This thread transcends the natural limits of other threads.

In other news, someone at work randomly said "Katiebug" and my ears immediately perked up. Turns out I misheard her and she was talking about bush crickets. Is Katiebug a catydid?

I do imagine Katiebug's voice sounding a lot like Mrs. Panhandle from this segment of an "Unfinished London" episode (pressing play goes directly to the voice I am talking about):

Last edited:

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
***AN UNMAGICAL DAY AT CHUCK E. CHEESE'S***
I had Princess' birthday at Chuck E. Cheese’s and she hated it! The manager, Sam, did not play any of the
games with her, even though I kept asking them to. Second off, the “showroom” was not even a room,
just a corner of the store!! I thought it was going to be in a separate room where Princess could feel
special for the day. Well, she had to share it with 3 other parties, all of whose kids were snivelling little
brats, one of the other rude moms had a TWIN party! Talk about attention stealing! The Chuck E
costume was totally fake and unconvincing. Are you trying to say my kid is too stupid to see that his
mouth isn’t moving? And I’m not even going to get started on the pizza, which came from an oven that
had multiple pizzas in it! Germs ahoy! The Chuck E. robot was badly synced and he had the nerve to say
he was going on break, then not moving! Can I mention the ‘prizes’ they hand out? Princess wanted a 45
ticket prize, but she could only get a 30 ticket one! Three hours for 30 tickets????Won’t be back, and I
hope nobody ever goes to CEC again! In fact, I hope they close!

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I had Princess' birthday at Chuck E. Cheese’s and she hated it! The manager, Sam, did not play any of the
games with her, even though I kept asking them to. Second off, the “showroom” was not even a room,
just a corner of the store!! I thought it was going to be in a separate room where Princess could feel
special for the day. Well, she had to share it with 3 other parties, all of whose kids were snivelling little
brats, one of the other rude moms had a TWIN party! Talk about attention stealing! The Chuck E
costume was totally fake and unconvincing. Are you trying to say my kid is too stupid to see that his
mouth isn’t moving? And I’m not even going to get started on the pizza, which came from an oven that
had multiple pizzas in it! Germs ahoy! The Chuck E. robot was badly synced and he had the nerve to say
he was going on break, then not moving! Can I mention the ‘prizes’ they hand out? Princess wanted a 45
ticket prize, but she could only get a 30 ticket one! Three hours for 30 tickets????Won’t be back, and I

Its not the same.

justintheharris

Where's the Mcdonald's fries when you need them?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom