Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

KBLovedDisney

🎶🎄🎵

(In the form of Jingle Bells)

One unmagical Day, Katie came into our lives
With her complaints of Disney days where Sam would not abide.

She took it upon herself to make this lovely thread
All of us enjoy it here and shall not let it go dead!

Oh! Katie Bug Katie Bug
You had an umagical Day

Sam did not help you at all
And your princesses didn't get their way

Oh! Katie Bug Katie Bug
We wish you all the best

And hope you will come back one day
To put this Thread to Rest!

But not really...

🎵

The end.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

So I have some interesting developments to share. I was reading another thread a while back and I saw a new member "liking" some posts that were about @KATIEBUG101. The member in question has a similar username to @KATIEBUG101, however I will not be disclosing their identity unless they choose to come forward on their own. I messaged this member, and their response, or lack thereof, makes me believe @KATIEBUG101 has returned.
View attachment 443408
The prophecy foretold of the day when the one called Katiebug would return. the ancients were right!!

SourcererMark79

In the Parks
No
So I have some interesting developments to share. I was reading another thread a while back and I saw a new member "liking" some posts that were about @KATIEBUG101. The member in question has a similar username to @KATIEBUG101, however I will not be disclosing their identity unless they choose to come forward on their own. I messaged this member, and their response, or lack thereof, makes me believe @KATIEBUG101 has returned.
View attachment 443408
Ask her why she did not come to the reunion party. We even had Sam there in a tee shirt that said "I did nothing"

mf1972

You fools! That isn't even her final form . . .
2990CDE6-AEA6-4E3D-AEC3-4CB44F753D87.gif

it’s probably this. fits this thread as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom