Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Woof.
It appears you can take the Katiebug outta’ this thread, but, you can’t take the thread outta’ the KatieBug...?!?!?!
No, wait, that can’t be right...?!$&@$!?! :facepalm:
Hell, I don’t even know what this thread’s about anymore... :cyclops:
Is there any whiskey left.......? :cautious:
images(23) (1).jpg

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Okay-okay

New unwritten rule...........Let's not bump this thread ("unmagical") - until it's referenced......or warranted.....in another thread - and then let's reference the referring thread.......

Last edited by a moderator:

StarWarsGirl

Okay-okay

New unwritten rule...........Let's not bump this thread ("unmagical") - until it's referenced......or warranted.....in another thread - and then let's reference the referring thread.......

EX: I and @iHeartDisneylandCats - hereby refer "Hunting Safari Idea" to this thread: @The Mom - make it so........
Won't work. It will be continuously referenced so it can be perpetually bumped.

Besides, this thread is never not funny.

Raineman

New dark ride for MK confirmed-“Katiebug’s Unmagical Adventure”! This attraction will be a trackless dark ride, where guests will be transported 20 feet from the load area and face an amazingly lifelike AA of Katiebug, where you will assume the role of a WDW CM/manager as Katiebug complains about how her prince and princesses needs are not being adequately filled, and how unmagical you are making their visit, after which you will be transported 20 feet back to the unload area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom