Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
I was having a good day...then, as I sat in the breakroom at work, I saw....Katiebug has returned! Dundundun! What shall come of this resurrection of Katie?
a6e012d1e10bca928bc3136b522c56f74c51372f92bb31bd242d780ffa2a932c.jpg

KBLovedDisney

giphy.gif

This is the thread that never ends.
Yes, it goes on and on my friends.

Some lady started ranting 'bout her crazy Disney stay,
But we all come on here thinking she'll come back a random day.

Oh this is the thread that never ends.
Yes, it goes on and on my friends.

When you are bored at work or home and you don't know what to do,
You come here just for joys and laughs and to read about all the noobs...

That read this thread that'll never end
Yes, it goes on and on my friends...

justintheharris

This is more than just a "thread". This is a forum heirloom.

Speaking of which, who has tickets already for 5-year anniversary festivities coming up in just a few months? I know I do.
View attachment 329021
We should have a festival in front of the castle on the 5th anniversary of the day she went! And we can have a group of people play Katiebug's family and reenact the day! Katiebug will be invited to stay inside Cinderella Castle that night as long as she sleeps in the dungeon.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
We should have a festival in front of the castle on the 5th anniversary of the day she went! And we can have a group of people play Katiebug's family and reenact the day! Katiebug will be invited to stay inside Cinderella Castle that night as long as she sleeps in the dungeon.

Careful. Don't give them any ideas. It'd probably turn into another "hard ticket" event....fireworks dessert party and all.

Raineman

Wow. I can't believe it's been almost 5 years. I wasn't a member when this was posted, but I was a lurker and I remember the day it showed up. Time flies when you're having fun.
I joined almost exactly 1 year after she posted this, and I remember this is one of the first threads I read. I also remember wondering if all of the posts on here were like this-and I wasn’t 100% wrong in some cases. 😁

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom