Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

Cesar R M

I like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
I like turtles ;)
R0r4hen.jpg

loveofamouse

It still amazes me coming back here every once in a great while and seeing someone post their opinions and getting lambasted for it.

I actually read everything she posted, and while I don't agree with every thing she posts, I'm not going to pick her apart for not knowing TTC trams, or the fact that she's a travel agent, who cares. Let her rant, thats what this board is for, isn't it?

Ok, thats all, you can proceed to labeling me a troll now!

No wait, I'm actually going to go all critical too, so I don't have to start a new post:

- Fastpass+ is ridiculous - 3 fast passes a day is stupid
- Quick service dining plan has ruined my beloved quick serves
- Designated Smoking areas should be abolished, can't stand walking through clouds of smoke, I'll give smokers a hut underground, where I don't have to walk through!
- Disney bus drivers have gotten so bad, they drive about 25 mph around the entire property, its utter nonsense, being stuck behind a bus trying to go the back routes is pure torture.
- And of course, the parking CM's continue to be complete jerks, let me park in my AAA Diamond!!!

I think the main reason she was flamed was her tone. It wasn't "I had a bad trip. This is what happened. I don't know why." Instead it was "What kinda crap is this?! It should have been MY way! They should have done EVERYTHING for my little princess! Now give me my money back!"

IMO there shouldn't be fast passes at all. You go to a theme park. Theme parks are known for lines. Wait in line. I think the dining plan is a waste. You have to eat. Buy food. Eat where you want to, not where you're told. Dining plan is only useful towards the higher end places but, even then, just make an ADR and eat and pay. I have a husband that's an occasional smoker. I get annoyed at the smoking areas. They aren't always completely out of the way. They are often walking paths. Then there are people too lazy to go to them. Sometimes, I think some bus drivers just like to fudge with people. lol

If she was simply an unhappy WDW guest who came here for comfort, sympathy or advice, that is, as you say, what this board is for. Many just don't believe that's what she is (and for good reason). She isn't asking anybody for advice or assistance. She hasn't returned to any of the boards/forums on which she posted in order to engage in meaningful discussion or participation. She is simply demanding that the Disney corporation apologize and compensate her, and hijacking our forum (and others) as convenient billboards to publicize and amplify her own personal gripes to the company.

Exactly.

omurice

...And if I could have a dollar for every time a Disney Cast member rolled their eyes at me on my visit - I would have over $100 dollars - which would cover the cost of my over-priced Disney ticket...
A travel agent who pays for a $99 one day ticket on a multi-day trip? Really broke thru the 4th wall there...
Are all these angry, one time posters just trying out improv 101 "irate Disney customer" characters here?

Pixie VaVoom

You lost me when you repeatedly referred to your children as princesses and prince.

yeah - that did it for me as well !! just remember " Noblesse Oblige !! " - in other words - royalty holds obligations of responsibility, and that includes doing your homework, Mom. I do travel agent work also and I research the heck out of everything about the destinations. I want to know before I go..."who, what, where, how, when, and how much???"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom