Ludicrous Speed, GO!
Paging @MisterPenguin an accuracy check.I have been totally consistent with when Disney's target was. Even to now, Disney does not have a hard date in place and may still open in August. There is absolutely no for sure day, and this little pee pee contest you want to do is stupid. So here are some of the things I've nailed over the past months and am ready to go somewhere else due to toxicity of you and others:
- Exclusive reveal of Mary Poppins attraction.
- Exclusive reveal of Close the Gap Disneyland Protocol.
- Original Location of Galaxy's Edge
- Original Galaxy's Edge restaurant location (later confirmed by former Disney cast).
- Cuts to WDW CapEx as far back as February 13th
- Paris closure announced a week beforehand
- Closure of Hong Kong and Shanghai Disney (although those posts were deleted by moderation, there are still posts evidencing their existence) when nobody even knew what the heck was going on in the US.
- Guest temperature mandate
- Arrows on the ground
- Lucasfilm's intervention into Galaxy's Edge (later confirmed)
- Behind the Scenes meetings between Lucasfilm and Disney brass over controversial hire
- Q3 Earnings Lagging days before announcement
- Announced delay of RotR in Disneyland along with reason
- Exclusive reveal of half day tickets weeks before they were announced.
- Mask mandate