Universal Puts Disney's Reopening on Defensive

peter11435

Actually, I discussed with Martin privately what our sources were saying for opening date, and have only ever said August in this very thread for the first time... So I've never said August until now, thus having no reason to hedge or pretend.
Update:

August is now the company's internal target for reopening the domestic parks.

3. Disney is still looking at an August reopening for Magic Kingdom and the MK resorts.

Well then...

rowrbazzle

What is wrong with some of you people?

giphy.gif

WDW Pro

Original Poster

You got me on that one... but it goes to show you I had forgotten and thus wasn't hedging at all. The date a couple of weeks ago had actually been pushed to September. And still, you guys are ridiculous because I've previously said it looks like August based on internal company deliberations, and now it looks like mid to late July. Like, geez, I must be super nervous about that cataclysmic shift.

peter11435

You got me on that one... but it goes to show you I had forgotten and thus wasn't hedging at all. The date a couple of weeks ago had actually been pushed to September. And still, you guys are ridiculous because I've previously said it looks like August based on internal company deliberations, and now it looks like mid to late July. Like, geez, I must be super nervous about that cataclysmic shift.
Lol

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
200_d.gif

Thelazer

"Are they waiting to see if the government will give them liability protection if you open up?>>"

Wouldn't really surprise me if that was the case.
Also wouldn't surprise me if the broken unemployment system figured into this.

WDW Pro

Original Poster

Here's the problem with some of the toxic members of the forum. I literally concede the point because I had forgotten and was wrong, and you still won't stop. I'm honestly ready to stop posting here with any information. It's becoming more and more apparent that some of you have zero interest in any information, and only want to talk trash.

brianstl

Because if you want to keep your job long term, you will find a way back to work.
And you are allowed to make exceptions for the elderly and people with health issue when it comes to determining who you call back if both the employer and employee agree. Those exceptions were included in one of the relief bills.

peter11435

Either people are intentially feeding you misinformation or you don’t fully understand the details of the information you receive.

ToTBellHop

Well, Disney World parks are closed through mid-June officially with no plan for reopening submitted to the Florida government, so it doesn't look good for your prognostication.
We can count out from our dates. I’ll remind you that theme parks in Central Florida are opening 7 days after my MARCH 18 prognostication. You’ve already subtracted 6 weeks from your MAY 4 prognostication. When one constantly adjusts their insider details, it’s easy to always be right. By next week, you’ll suggest you overhear Bob Chapek move the date up further.

ffs

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom