Universal Orlando outlines plans to reopen its theme parks from June 1

ToTBellHop

9,000 new cases today in Florida. . It’s time to shut down again.
Since politics aren’t allowed here, I’m left to believe you think Universal should shut down. I somehow doubt they are the problem here. If mask usage and distancing away from Universal were the same as in Universal, I imagine we wouldn’t be seeing such a dramatic spike. Let’s hope Floridians can be more responsible now.

Wear your mask!

Tom Morrow

Since politics aren’t allowed here, I’m left to believe you think Universal should shut down. I somehow doubt they are the problem here. If mask usage and distancing away from Universal were the same as in Universal, I imagine we wouldn’t be seeing such a dramatic spike. Let’s hope Floridians can be more responsible now.

Wear your mask!
Well, no. I meant the state. It's sad that "we should follow the advice of health officials and scientists" is somehow political opinion.

Tom Morrow

All I see from health officials is, “keep distance, wear a face covering, and wash your hands.”
They recommended no gatherings larger than 10 (or *insert number here*) people through the end of May. Illinois, Michigan, and other states abided by keeping things closed until May 31st and have the best numbers as a result. Florida ignored it and opened May 1st, and now has the worst numbers along with California.

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

They recommended no gatherings larger than 10 (or *insert number here*) people through the end of May. Illinois, Michigan, and other states abided by keeping things closed until May 31st and have the best numbers as a result. Florida ignored it and opened May 1st, and now has the worst numbers along with California.
I am more speaking to theme parks since that is the topic at hand. If they can socially distance and folks wear masks, there aren’t big gatherings.

Now, American packing its flights is despicable.

Tom Morrow

Over 10,000 new cases today. If the parks don’t close again, they will surely see very low tourism numbers from people deciding not to travel to Florida.

Also if you think there’s no chance the parks will close again, they are still only scheduling their employees one week out instead of two. This is the reason.

disneygeek90

Crowds still as pleasant as ever
22880CF7-DD1E-4948-AF5C-AFFCDE1873A1.jpeg

A8E47476-D111-441E-BE82-3E15D3178F12.jpeg

disneygeek90

Have you stepped outside??
Not this month or next for me, I'm surprised the people are not sinking into the pavement like lava zombies
I have, these are my pictures. It’s very hot. But this isn’t what it would look like under normal circumstances even with the heat.

teebin

OK for now but life changed last fall so I clean up things here then I'm out. 20 years is enough and strangely about how long I have lived in three places.
Not too hot, not too cold - just right. Bet it is expensive, That is what most want I think.

I had no idea you were planning to leave Florida? What is your destination?

ToTBellHop

Cooler, less humidity and a freeze that kills the bugs but not too cold if you know what I mean.
Better stay away from the coast! Here in Connecticut, it was 95 degrees today, dew point 73, and currently there’s a thunderstorm. Bugs did die last winter, but there are plenty now!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom