Universal Epic Universe (South Expansion Complex) - Opens May 22 2025

sedati

Yes, I love it... but also, it's "theming on a stick" a practice this forum (not me) despises to no end.
1728094603141.png

DarkMetroid567

Those things aren't even the same design language. Universal's 90s post-modernism versus Disney's bad emulation of Winter Park's Mediterranean revival. The Celestial Park aesthetic seems very clearly inspired by industrial revolution era World's Fairs.
I know they’re not 1:1 comparisons, but I suppose the long story short is that it has the feel of any modern lifestyle center / outdoor mall, especially with the restaurants’ emphasis on brickwork.

trr1

https://x.com/bioreconstruct
bioreconstruct
@bioreconstruct

Aerial overview of Dark Universe in Epic Universe. Large building at right is the show building of the featured attraction. Monsters Unchained: The Frankenstein Experiment.
1728678616029.png

Aerial overview of Dark Universe in Epic Universe.Tents have started at the Curse of the Werewolf roller coaster. The purple structure at left.
1728678645818.png

Aerial photo of the Mario fountain in progress near Super Nintendo World in Epic Universe.
1728678669890.png

Aerial look at Frankenstein, Wolman, and Gillman figures. Formerly seen outside of Monsters Cafe in Universal Studios Florida. In a construction staging area of Epic Universe.
1728678701093.png

Aerial photo of the statue of Helios in progress. At base of Helios Grand Hotel in Epic Universe.
1728678725182.png

Aerial photo of Luna, in scaffolding, at the front of Epic Universe.
1728678756518.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom