UnDiscovered Walt Disney World Special

mikeb_86

Im a disney nut thats why i like these shows i only seen a few of them. Also im waching the DACL Right now and thats kind of cool that if you stay in a sweet you get a vip drive threw at Anamal Kingdom. Dont forget that show is now over and next on the list in DGFH!!!

Got to go, mikeb_86

"Happy Barthday Walt Disney World"

Maerj

Originally posted by mikeb_86
Im a disney nut thats why i like these shows i only seen a few of them. Also im waching the DACL Right now and thats kind of cool that if you stay in a sweet you get a vip drive threw at Anamal Kingdom. Dont forget that show is now over and next on the list in DGFH!!!

Got to go, mikeb_86

"Happy Barthday Walt Disney World"

Its also getting repeated next week, I believe. Just go to:

http://travel.discovery.com/schedule/schedule.jsp?date=today&channel=TRV

And you can look em up by show and sign up for reminders for when they are going ot be on next. Well, i gotta run and get a videotape to catch all these specials!

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by nikechic
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have cable anymore. is anyone willing to tape it for me? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

I would do anything.

Laurel:kiss: :kiss:

Come on over to Disney-central on IRC! We have all the past specials and you can be darned sure we'll have these (in high quality). :) We're dedicated to all Disney specials, no matter how weird (like the BBC Trading Spaces where a couple Disneyland Paris castmembers decorated each other's houses). We even have the latest TV commercials. Disney nuts we are! :)

wdwcrazy

Wow, this show is great! I especailly liked the spectromagic part. Thye need to keep making shows like this!!! :sohappy:

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Yeah....it's a pretty good show.....but tell me one thing-WHY IN THE WORLD DO THEY HAVE TO MENTION THAT STUPID INDY SPEEDWAY!!!!!! I HATE IT WITH A PASSION! IT DESERVES ABSOLUTELY NO ADVERTISING AT ALL!!!!!!!!! :fork:

:mad:

:lookaroun

:)

Okay, i'm better now. Back to the show! Looks like Pleasure Island is ahead.

AndyMagic

Great!! Did everyone catch the subtle mention of Mission: Space and they even showed the inside of the capsule. I am awaiting the a show dedicated to making of this ride.

oliveirach

This was such a good special. I am glad that Disney agreed to make a special that focuses on the stuff that regular guests don't always know about. BTW it is on again at 11PM

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Wouldn't it be great if there were a program like this monthly. (giving updates on rehabs, special events. hmm. they could call it......let's see.........Disney Resort TV).

Hmm. That .....sounds.....familiar

CTXRover

This was a super show. It shows the other dimensions of the Walt Disney World resort. Although, I already knew most of those "secrets" :lookaroun :lol:

Except one, which was the technology that is used in Spectromagic. I've taken the Keys to the Kingdom tour and we were never told any of that. I found it pretty neat that some of the lighting effects are sound activated so they appear brighter during appropriate times in the music. Also, I never realized the number of computers that work together to keep the whole parade in sync. How about that army lighting technology for the wings on the butterflies? Its quite impressive and gives me a new appreciation for Spectromagic.

StuntDoomBuggy

*sigh* Why Must I miss ALL 3 Parts.. I only watched like 15 of it.. *sigh*.. 1st showing, just came from school, missed 75% of it.. 2nd showing, went to a birthday party, missed 90% of it.. last showing.. over slept and JUST missed it! missed all 100% of it.. ohh.. when will they show it again.. not for like, 3 weeks now that i am looking at the scheduel.. ohh.. anyway, on topic, from what i see, its great..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom