UnDiscovered Walt Disney World Special

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Re: Akira

Originally posted by turkey leg boy
I would love to do this. I absolutely love the safari, except for the poacher thing. I assume they don't do this on the sunrise safari.

Nope, they don't have little red running. I think they say something about the truck and say to come back during the regular running hours to see it, but absolutly no poacher story at all. It's all about the wildlife. It's very much like any other Disney run tour. It's all about the info! :D

Originally posted by turkey leg boy

I'm curious on how long a stay must be to take part in this. I've stayed at AKL in a pool view, but would be willing to spend the money on concierge for one or two nights in order to do this.

Can anyone help on this?

I'd guess you'd have to be a guest durning the tour, so that's would be either a Tuesday or Saturday, but the quickest way to answer that question is to call the concierge staff (407) 938-4755 and just ask them.

Have fun!

StuntDoomBuggy

Wait, You Mean I Gotta Download This? *sigh* Don't You Remember That Girl Who Got SUED? hehe.. lol.. But Really.. I Had A Long Lecture About The Downoading.. But.. That Was About Music, Not The Videos.. hehe.. Ahh, Well, Thanks For Your Help, I'll Just Wait For It To Come Up Again..

mikeb_86

Its on Now!!!

Yep its on agen man thats a great show anywhay even thow i still now most of the stuff.

Also for disney nuts that are interested in DL in CA
thare going behind the seens thare Tomarow (10-14-03)
@8pm!!!

mikeb_86

SIR90210

What is truly scary is that I watched that show and learned NOTHING. (I still maintain there is no such thing as too much Disney. My girlfriend would differ in opinion.)

Maerj

Re: Its on Now!!!

Originally posted by mikeb_86
Yep its on agen man thats a great show anywhay even thow i still now most of the stuff.

Also for disney nuts that are interested in DL in CA
thare going behind the seens thare Tomarow (10-14-03)
@8pm!!!

mikeb_86

Thanks for posting this. Believe it or not, I missed it when it was on before! :D

WDW1971

Originally posted by SIR90210
What is truly scary is that I watched that show and learned NOTHING. (I still maintain there is no such thing as too much Disney. My girlfriend would differ in opinion.)

Pretty good indication you should dump her...

Just kidding! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom