Underrated

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Others have hit on some of my favorite underrated attractions...TTA, Living with the Land (although I liked it better with live guides and when it was Listen to the Land), One Man's Dream.

Also some smaller things...the soundstation booths at Rafiki's Planet Watch and Sounds Dangerous, the discovery trails at Animal Kingdom, the art exhibits in the Mexico and China WS areas

And walking any of the wonderful walking paths/sidewalks in the resort -- Fort Wilderness, around DTD to OKW, aroudn POR and POFQ.

Captain Hank

TomarrowLand Transit Authority. I hate all the abbreviations people use too. just type a little more, it really is easier to read. My favorite is TMAOWTP
Ah, but unlike most of the abbreviations used on here, it's also an official abbreviation. The narration refers to the ride as the "TTA Blue Line" several times.

Tinkrbell

I'd have to say Tomorrowland Transit Authority or Carousel of Progress. Everyone forgets about them & they're awesome places to sit, relax, & take it easy for a little while.

Disneykidder

I love Carousel of Progress (there really IS a great big beautiful tomorrow shining at the end of every day), people mover...very relaxing and I love how you can go in SM. The boat ride in Mexico is nice and never crowded. Rafiki is really good. My son loves how you can brush an animal...relaxing ride over, too.:)

I also am a big fan of the monorail. It is not just a way to get somewhere for us, we enjoy it!! (please stand clear of the doors, por favor montagas si ali hado des las puertos~~can say it not really spell it):ROFLOL:

sissa216

another vote for the TTA...its what came to mind before even reading anyone's replies. And Carousel of Progress.

stephdanielle

another vote for the TTA...its what came to mind before even reading anyone's replies. And Carousel of Progress.

Definitely Carousel of Progress as well. Nearly everytime I go on it, it is almost empty but it is easily one of my favourite attractions in any of the parks. It's a good attraction for everyone too, but it just seems to be missed out on by so many!

kc1296426

Journey into imagination is like, WAAAAY underated... :rolleyes:...:p

I know some people will disagree with me, but I definitely think Monsters Inc. Laugh (sorry, I didn't want to spell out the initials heh) is underated. Sure, it was pretty lame when it first debuted during its previews but I think they totally spiced up the attraction and it doesn't hurt to see a showing of it once a while! It's funny, appealing, family-oriented...but often overlooked.

InfernalPenguin

1.TTA
2.TTA
3.TTA

...although my family sure appreciates it. It's so breezy and nice! Living with the Land is also underrated.

I'd say that Maelstrom is too... but I think what I mean to say is I underrate it because I wish they'd Troll it up more. Blah blah blah, norway, Where's the TROLLS! Where's Loki stirring stuff up and Thor comin' down to slam his butt with Mjolnir?

They also need some band shirts at the gift shop.

Norvay, Land of Black Metal!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom