Underrated

toriihunter

Original Poster
What rides do you think go unappreciated and ignored by many people, but are just as great as some of the ones that get all of the publicity? I would have to say Living With the Land and Wonders of Flight are underrated attractions. Which rides do you think are underrated?

eroyee

I think the TTA is underrated. Any time we have been on there it is never full. I love that ride. It is so relaxing and enjoyable.

Disneybird

I love TTA and Livin with the Land. But judging by the long lines and crowds at Peter Pan, I don't think it's underappreciated. I wish more people would ignore it so I could ride it more often. :) And I've never seen Flights of Wonder.
Carousel of Progress is a great attraction that I wish more people would enjoy.

dandaman

I think you'll find that the TTA tops most everyone's lists. That's what I've found over the years, anyway. :lol:

I actually find the American Adventure to be a bit underrated. Actually, most of the actual attractions in World Showcase. Mind you, the people who have experienced them love the shows about 95% of the time, but it always seems that the crowds for these attractions never quite measure up to how great they are.

Shhhhhh....keep the TTA appeal quiet, your going to draw to much attention, and actaully make the ride have lines or something.
I think the MK train is Underrated too, Its a great round trip ride with the kids from toon town and back. As are round trip rides on the Monorail.

Nansafan

I have a cousin who is a regular vacation companion who has issues with birds. She's just plain freaked out by them so we've always skipped Flights of Wonder. One year she did not fly out with us, but joined us a few days later. We were in AK and decided to check out Flights of Wonder. We loved the show and visit it whenever my cousin is not with us.

Laura

Premium Member
What rides do you think go unappreciated and ignored by many people, but are just as great as some of the ones that get all of the publicity? I would have to say Living With the Land, Peter Pan's Flight, and Wonders of Flight are underrated attractions. Which rides do you think are underrated?

Do you mean Snow White? Peter Pan has one of the longest waits in Magic Kingdom and I would put it more in the OVERrated category.

Hall of Presidents and Impressions de France are a couple good ones that often get passed over by the average guest.

ChrisQ

I think the MK train is Underrated too, Its a great round trip ride with the kids from toon town and back. As are round trip rides on the Monorail.

Good call. In October, we got caught in the rain in Toontown, so we got on the train to go back to Main Street. I didn't think my niece would like it as much as she did, but she was fascinated.

And I've always been a Monorail fan. :cool:

Nemo14

I think you'll find that the TTA tops most everyone's lists. That's what I've found over the years, anyway. :lol:

I actually find the American Adventure to be a bit underrated. Actually, most of the actual attractions in World Showcase. Mind you, the people who have experienced them love the shows about 95% of the time, but it always seems that the crowds for these attractions never quite measure up to how great they are.
I totally agree with you Dan. It's amazing to me how many people never have seen the shows in World Showcase, but only do the rides. They're really missing out on soooo much!

aj_steig

I think the people-mover at Magic Kingdom. I know there's not a whole lot to see compared to other attractions, but I think it's pretty cool. I LOVE the fact that there are no lines though! Sure is a nice break on a hot afternoon.

Fun2BFree

TTA (as others have already said), CBJ, any of the nature walks at AK, and... Soarin'- people think it's good but it's actually great. :lookaroun

TomarrowLand Transit Authority. I hate all the abbreviations people use too. just type a little more, it really is easier to read. My favorite is TMAOWTP

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom