Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid closing for month long refurbishment Feb 2-Mar 6

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
That's why as a rule Disney just does not look. It's hard to prove that they did not, and they'd rather not have to publicly share information on their internal process.

You mean the coin toss to decide whether to use the dartboard or the magic eight ball for decisions...

Jose

Can you imagine if it opens without all the DL updates? :hilarious:
tumblr_n2hhznE3Ub1rfduvxo1_250.gif

MagicHappens1971

Poor use of space indeed. I say gut the belle meet and greet and make it a nice little Dark ride for beauty and the beast. And gut the empty circus tent for the fab 4 over at Story book circus and make that a Pinocchio's scary adventures ride themed to the horrors of Pleasure island :') Also gut the merida meet and greet and the cheshire cafe and add an Alice dark ride. The space is all there.
The space is all there but TDO can't see that

Fox&Hound

Haha- this is why I love these forums. Other people who are Disney obsessed like me. Sooooo, any info on changes? I really hope they have fixed the lighting and made it look less plastic. I loooove this ride but have to admit that the exposed duct work really takes you out of the moment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom