Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid closing for month long refurbishment Feb 2-Mar 6

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
If only it would be brought back. I've long thought that moving Laugh Floor to DHS in an expanded Pixar Place combined with replacing it in TL with a Tron coaster would be a nice upgrade to both places. Since Tron is being built in Shanghai anyway, how expensive would it be to clone it?
That was pretty much the plan.

I'd doubt WDWs was the same as SDL. All interior I was told.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Sorry guys, @The Mom and @wdwmagic for the mess of the thread drift. I didn't really ask for it.

Actually I'm not sure what I asked for.

In the meantime, yes it's coming down. Though I'd imagine if the raised foundation is being removed that may be a bit more work to do behind the walls even with the structure gone. (And yes I've now been told this is about Mermaid, not the hat)

Figments Friend

Main entrance? Really electric vehicle size.

A bullion truck had to be modified back in the day to fit in. I'm sure Google can show you since its backstage. There again, I'm not a CM

View attachment 80149

Wow...is maintenance at WDW so spread thin now that they cannot even replace the 'M' in 'Kingdom' here...?
o_O

I realize this is 'off stage'...but if i came to work everyday via this entrance and saw that dilapidated signage i would find it a bit disheartening.

ParksAndPixels

In the Parks
Yes
We're getting the whole stick.
image.jpg

Brad Bishop

I'd like to see the Speedway as a Cars themed attraction in DHS and removed from the Magic Kingdom entirely. Even though DHS is smaller, the space in the Magic Kingdom is more valuable.

I'd be for that except the the Cars racers at DCA.. Now that that exists I'd much rather them bring that to DHS.

Speedway at MK could go away at this point, though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom