Uhhh, what does this mean?

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Original Poster
This guy is fairly reliable on Twitter, so I’m extremely curious what this implies.

Attachments

• FB1D085B-C4CD-4D46-86FA-F5A769440A7F.jpeg
    FB1D085B-C4CD-4D46-86FA-F5A769440A7F.jpeg
    66.4 KB · Views: 719

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Original Poster
When I made that post, I was referring to his comment, "I hope everybody is ready for more Merida". I get the horse thing, but I'm just curious if his captions mean that more Brave-inspired stuff could be coming to Walt Disney World, and I'm trying to see if anybody on here has heard anything like that.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Or possibly a replacement for IASW. Considering its the only non IP attraction in Fantasy Land and could be the next target for cancel advocates.

Let's hope not. But IMHO, this whole discussion seems silly until insiders reveal something.

But seeing as how this is the Brave thread... Maybe they can add her to the Philharmagic montage.

Homemade Imagineering

Phew, you had me worried for a second there.
If there’s one attraction that is sacred, it’s small world. The song is just too popular to get rid of. Say all you want about Zipadeedoodah, this is a song that people from around the world are familiar with, and don’t always associate with the attraction. That shows how much of a pop culture giant it really is.

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Original Poster
If there’s one attraction that is sacred, it’s small world. The song is just too popular to get rid of. Say all you want about Zipadeedoodah, this is a song that people from around the world are familiar with, and don’t always associate with the attraction. That shows how much of a pop culture giant it really is.

Or they could just, ya know, move it to EPCOT where it belongs... with a proper facade too :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom