Uhhh, what does this mean?

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Original Poster
I just feel like it would fit better in EPCOT, theme wise. Epcot is about celebrating the world, and So is it’s a small world. Plus; the other big caveat with it in Magic Kingdom is it’s land. It could be like a gateway to another attraction.

Homemade Imagineering

I just feel like it would fit better in EPCOT, theme wise. Epcot is about celebrating the world, and So is it’s a small world. Plus; the other big caveat with it in Magic Kingdom is it’s land. It could be like a gateway to another attraction.
I get where you’re coming from, and I always want the best for IASW. To me though I feel like Epcot also has way too many priorities to worry about right now, and rebuilding IASW there isn’t one of them. I respect your opinion though.

Brer Panther

If there’s one attraction that is sacred, it’s small world. The song is just too popular to get rid of. Say all you want about Zipadeedoodah, this is a song that people from around the world are familiar with, and don’t always associate with the attraction. That shows how much of a pop culture giant it really is.
I was more worried about Pooh, actually. That's my favorite dark ride.

disneygeek90

Highly Doubt it. But if so, Pooh seems the most likely candidate for replacement.
giphy.gif

In all seriousness, I am still kinda heartbroken that the Brave attraction rumor seemingly faded away for MP. Though now with everything going on I wonder if even MP is happening and it's all just moot.

Or possibly a replacement for IASW. Considering its the only non IP attraction in Fantasy Land and could be the next target for cancel advocates.
Nooo... I love that ride. But it’s true a lot of people hate it and a Pinochio restaurante looking to a Brave boat dark ride seems very possible. But I don’t think a new ride would be added to the parks because of Covid-19, not even a retheming.

disneyworlddad

I don't think this means anything. This is the second character I have seen riding a horse. I saw Gaston on one the other day. They both make sense. They both ride in the movies and its a good way to get the horses some work.

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Original Poster
I don't think this means anything. This is the second character I have seen riding a horse. I saw Gaston on one the other day. They both make sense. They both ride in the movies and its a good way to get the horses some work.

It’s not a question about the horses, it’s about the reputable guy’s comment in addition to it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom