UFOs over WDW! (Photo fun!)

bgraham34

ufo_copy.jpg

Its like a scen from the show in the 80's, V.

Ok my memory serves me right-the phone booth is from Doctor Who.
From Wikipedia:
Doctor Who is a long-running, award-winning British science fiction television programme produced by the BBC. The programme depicts the adventures of a mysterious time-traveller known as "the Doctor" who travels in his space and time-ship, the TARDIS, which appears from the exterior to be a blue police phone box. With his companions, he explores time and space, solving problems and righting wrongs.

Now it makes some sense! :animwink:

wedway71

From Wikipedia:
Doctor Who is a long-running, award-winning British science fiction television programme produced by the BBC. The programme depicts the adventures of a mysterious time-traveller known as "the Doctor" who travels in his space and time-ship, the TARDIS, which appears from the exterior to be a blue police phone box. With his companions, he explores time and space, solving problems and righting wrongs.

Now it makes some sense! :animwink:

I have to admit I used to love the show mid 1980s.There have been as many Doctor whos' as James Bonds almost.
When I watched it it had cheezy special effects like robots wearing garbage cans with house lights on top of their head....
My fave Dr. Who was Tom Baker.

But STILL LOVED IT.

Vernonpush

I have to admit I used to love the show mid 1980s.There have been as many Doctor whos' as James Bonds almost.
When I watched it it had cheezy special effects like robots wearing garbage cans with house lights on top of their head....
My fave Dr. Who was Tom Baker.

But STILL LOVED IT.
Tom Baker is still my favorite. The new series has better special effects now and there has been more Dr.s the Bonds.

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom