Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach???

I personally like Typhoon Lagoon better. The whole tropical/survivor island has more of an appeal to me. The wave pool and crush n gusher are unique to that park. Don't get me wrong, I like Blizzard Beach too.. for some reason, it just doesn't feel as "cozy" and relaxing.. maybe it's the winter themeing? Who knows. I would say BB has a few more slides, but overall, doesn't have that one main attraction or gathering point that draws you in.. where TL's focal point is the wavepool, etc. Easier to navigate, in my opinion.

jonnyc

If you're looking for lots of slides then go to BB, if you're more interested in emersing yourself in tropical surroundings go to TL. It could also be looked at as Thrilling Slides vs. Incredible Wave Pool.

If i had to pick one, i'd go for BB, as Summit Plumit is a must!

We usually hit both when we go though, and if you have lots of time in the world i would reccomend you do both.

disneygirl1

Good Question! Guess it really depends on you and your family's preferences. I personally like Typhoon Lagoon better. I love the wave pool and lounging on the beach. Being able to snorkle with the fish is awesome too. Overall I just think that TL has a more laid back atmosphere. Blizzard Beach is a cool water park thou. Definitely has more adventurous water slides. Hope this helps! Enjoy your trip!

kc1296426

RIVER COUNTRY FTW!!!! :D

I love Typhoon Lagoon, it's my favorite. The theming is top rate, it's a relaxing place even if it's packed, and it has the uniquness of Crush n' Gusher and the Wave Pool. And there's NOTHING like that wave pool, anywhere.

alecshawn

IMHO, T.L wins easily.
The wave pool alone, is a reason to pick T.L. But, with the water coaster and all....T.L. wins.
If TL had "teamboat springs" then we wouldnt ever goto BB.
I do like BB, but i have to go with tl.

the-reason14

I cant remember when was the last time I went to TL, I think it was last year in April but I dont know. Either way, I prefer BB. TL is very fun, and I enjoy Crush N Gusher A LOT, but I just prefer BB and Summit Plummit. IMO, if you dont get to TL as soon as it opens and rush to Crush N Gusher, your gonna miss out. If you get there early you should be able to slide down all 3 slides multiple times before the lines start to get long. And imo, if the lines get long, it really isnt worth it. The rides kinda decieving in that it seems like its gonna be long when it really isnt that long of a slide esp compared to other slides just like it. So its either get there early so you can slide down each a few times or you may wind up feeling ripped off. Atleast Summit Plummit you know its a short 5 second slide, so you wont be too upset if you have to stand in a long line.

So Id choose BB.

AREM

I had the same problem trying to decide which water park to go to on my vacation later this week..............

I finally decided to go with Blizzard Beach, cause of the theming. I love the theme, the restaurants there, and the slides and such. It just is a better water park, IMO.

hpyhnt 1000

Depends on what you're planning on doing there. If you want slides and more thrills, head to Blizzard Beach. If you plan on relaxing more and just soaking up the sun, then head to Typhoon Lagoon. I'd personally go for BB. Don't get me wrong; both are great parks, and one should try to get to both, but BB has the better thrills, while TL has the better atmosphere. The choice is yours, but either way, you can't lose. Have fun! :)

DisneyPrincess5

Although I haven't been in quite some time (so long in fact that I'm about to post question about it!), I remember that both water parks are very cool but the wave pool at TL is awesome!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom