Typhoon Lagoon New Raft Ride - Miss Adventure Falls

MagicHappens1971

So Uni is calling their Volcano Bay water park their 3rd theme park. By that reasoning, WDW has not 4 but 6 theme parks.
Well in Unis defense, they're marketing it as Water Theme Park, not a Water Park. It also features 18 attractions which is more then HS lol. Personally I feel they're doing this so when they announce their actual third gate they can technically say they have 4 parks, same as WDW.

JohnD

Well in Unis defense, they're marketing it as Water Theme Park, not a Water Park. It also features 18 attractions which is more then HS lol. Personally I feel they're doing this so when they announce their actual third gate they can technically say they have 4 parks, same as WDW.

It's still a water park. Obviously TL and BB have themes as well. So they're "water theme parks" too.

mvieguy

Eh. The artwork does not show that most of the slides go through the volcano. Some clearly do but there are at least three water slide structures that do not.

I think the only part of any attraction in Volcano bay that goes into the volcano is the lazy river (which looks extremely long). unless there is something else not shown in the picture

mvieguy

I think the only part of any attraction in Volcano bay that goes into the volcano is the lazy river (which looks extremely long). unless there is something else not shown in the picture

also it almost looks like on the right side of the volcano a speed slide going down

clemmo

Really hoping that the secret project is a dark ride style raft slide through the volcano...now THAT is the future of water park technology

csmat99

How long did it take to build Crush?
I'm sure will only take few months when it comes to water rides they don't tend to worry about safety too much. :hilarious:

Man-Cliff.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom