Two large cranes up at Animal Kingdom

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Unfortunately they are just for the refub of Primevil Whirl. Looks to be a pretty major refurb -the cranes are not small!

Just to let people know so we dont get the whole 'Beastly Kingdom is underway' theories going. :)

Captain Hank

Hmmm. My first thought on seeing the title of this thread was something along the lines of :

800px-Cranes_japan.jpg

:D

Alexx

:cry: its going under refurb in october so those cranes will be still there, i hate going to wdw and cranes being up

The Empress Lilly

I saw those cranes too!! I spoke with a CM, and he had heard from the tram driver that the cranes are clearing the land where Disney is finally building 'Beastly Kingdomme'. :sohappy:

And that was sheer genius, Hank. :lol:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I saw those cranes too!! I spoke with a CM, and he had heard from the tram driver that the cranes are clearing the land where Disney is finally building 'Beastly Kingdomme'. :sohappy:

And that was sheer genius, Hank. :lol:

LOL yep I knew there would be reports of that.
Unfortunately thats not the case, its just for a refurb.

RSoxNo1

This ride is so uncomfortable. I think this ride would be much more enjoyable if it had a normal lap restraint instead of the weird over the shoulder restraint.

burninup4nick

Im really sad they are refurbing it now...its one of my favorite rides (I hate roller coasters except this one)....oh well guess Ill have to wait til December :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom