Two Free 1 Day Park Hoppers

TDWalt

I have two 1 day park hoppers that I received when I was a campus rep for the Disney College Program which are going to expire next Thursday - the April 3rd. I live in downtown Chicago so I won't be able to make the hop before then to use them so I thought I'd offer them to anyone who would be able to use them before then.

1) They are NOT for sale
2) Please only ask for them if you are 100% sure you can use them before they expire. Why take away the magic from someone else?
3) I'd be happy to overnight them to your home, or resort.

If you'd like to pay me back for the shipping it would be appreciated. I'll be away from my computer until tomorrow morning so I'll respond to the 1st person I get a message from who has a legitimate claim they'll be able to use them then.

Thanks

tcwickings

I have two 1 day park hoppers that I received when I was a campus rep for the Disney College Program which are going to expire next Thursday - the April 3rd. I live in downtown Chicago so I won't be able to make the hop before then to use them so I thought I'd offer them to anyone who would be able to use them before then.

1) They are NOT for sale
2) Please only ask for them if you are 100% sure you can use them before they expire. Why take away the magic from someone else?
3) I'd be happy to overnight them to your home, or resort.

If you'd like to pay me back for the shipping it would be appreciated. I'll be away from my computer until tomorrow morning so I'll respond to the 1st person I get a message from who has a legitimate claim they'll be able to use them then.

Thanks
Who said there is'nt good people in the world .Your offer made me smile.You are a great person.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom