"Twittering" our WDW Trip (a.k.a. living vicariously through others..."

fourstamps

Twittering too!

I was going to Twitter our trip as well. We are driving from Chicago on July 31st. I wanted to post pics and updated. I think that a great idea for those who want some pixie dust but can be there at that time. Just hope my Iphone battery can hold out. =)

EPCOT Explorer

That has got to be one of the worst ideas I have ever heard. Why would you do such a thing? Why spend the money to go to WDW and spend the entire time looking at your phone?!? You could just as well do that at home! Why even go to Disney if you're not going to experience it? Why don't you just stay home instead of taking up space in the parks from people who go to see something other their cell phones? :mad:

To each his own. Of you have nothing better to do in a line, why not this? That's how I would do it, anyway.:shrug:

~~~~~~~

Anyway, I was thinking of putting up a thread where we could just list our Twitter names and links without all this discussion. Anyone think it's a good idea?

DarkImage4

Original Poster
Oh...btw...we also have our webcam with us...so we MIGHT be doing some webcasts here and there...

Go to www.ustream.tv and do a search for "WDW Vacation" by "ezpit". We'll twitter if we're live...and post here if we can!

CastleBound

I'm watching the live feed and its nice to imagine that I'm sitting there looking out the window right now....but there is some banging noise that happens every couple of seconds. Sounds like someone is breaking into the room.. haha hopefully not.

CastleBound

Ok, I'm assuming the window is open cause I'm hearing things outside. Your keeping it on till you get back, soooo you better hope that storm doesn't roll through again.

DarkImage4

Original Poster
Hey everyone, after a few days and well over 100 updates...I hope this little exercise is working out for all involving.

What do I mean? I really hope you are all enjoying the updates...

My wife and I are having fun sharing a littlebit of the Magic that we are experiencing...

Remember, we're here through the 15th, so there's still alot to come!

Good night WDW!!!

petersenjp

What I use to do is have a blog site, and would just send sms updates to it. We had a GPS app embedded into the blog so people could tell where I was at :)

I think twittering your trip is great. We get to live through you, plus you can have "written" documentation to go along with your pics :)

EPCOT Explorer

What I use to do is have a blog site, and would just send sms updates to it. We had a GPS app embedded into the blog so people could tell where I was at :)

I think twittering your trip is great. We get to live through you, plus you can have "written" documentation to go along with your pics :)

Sounds interesting! Do you have a link?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom