"Twittering" our WDW Trip (a.k.a. living vicariously through others..."

DarkImage4

Original Poster
In the interest of other living vicariously through others' trip s to the World, here's my attempt to share the Magic...

Follow me on Twitter (darkimage4) as my wife and I go through our final prep for our trip, start our day-long drive from NJ (middle of the night Saturday to Sunday) and tour and visit our favorite place in the whole world...WDW!!!

I'll be updating as much as possible with text and some pics as well.

As an added experiment, we may also be doing some live webcasting as part of the trip etc which I will announce via twitter as well...

Hope you have fun as we do our best to share a little bit of the magic we're experiencing!

Again, I'm darkimage4 on twitter as well!

Enjooy!!!

RetiringIn2005

You know this is really a great idea. I wish there was some type of site that you could go to and find a list of folks who are at WDW and their Twitter ID's. Either that or maybe folks could just post them here. We will be heading down on July 19th and I will also try to post what we're doing. My ID is "retiredincary".

Bamboo7ster

That has got to be one of the worst ideas I have ever heard. Why would you do such a thing? Why spend the money to go to WDW and spend the entire time looking at your phone?!? You could just as well do that at home! Why even go to Disney if you're not going to experience it? Why don't you just stay home instead of taking up space in the parks from people who go to see something other their cell phones? :mad:

markjohns1

You know this is really a great idea. I wish there was some type of site that you could go to and find a list of folks who are at WDW and their Twitter ID's. Either that or maybe folks could just post them here. We will be heading down on July 19th and I will also try to post what we're doing. My ID is "retiredincary".
I know I've listed my Twitter ID in my profile as my website. Not too useful, as it takes a few clicks to get to, but that's an option.

I am @Markjohns1 on Twitter. I've been reading more than writing on there these days, but would certainly love to live vicariously through others on their trips. It's going to be probably at least a year until I can be there in person... :(

DarkImage4

Original Poster
That has got to be one of the worst ideas I have ever heard. Why would you do such a thing? Why spend the money to go to WDW and spend the entire time looking at your phone?!? You could just as well do that at home! Why even go to Disney if you're not going to experience it? Why don't you just stay home instead of taking up space in the parks from people who go to see something other their cell phones? :mad:

Thank you for your thought provoking response, your opinion has been noted and will be addressed in due course. :brick:

It's a shame when someone tries to share a little magic, there's at least one person who completely trashes it. I guess doing something nice is not in fashion anymore. If you think it's such a bad idea, don't follow my twitter, don't read this thread and take your negativity elsewhere.

I hardly see taking a few seconds out of my time a waste, and no I'm not taking up space in the parks. In fact, I've enjoyed everything I've done so far and have not yet felt as though I've allowed tweeting to get in the way of the experience.

Have a magical day, I will!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom