twinkle lights and more!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
I totally posted about the Tipboard.

I didn't post about those other things because.. well.. are they really important?

What does "phase 3" mean in reference to Japan's roof? No one knows. So why post it?

From these sorts of posts we also got the "traveling water screen" that everyone was so excited about in AK. The epitome of having no idea what was being referenced and why that is a bad thing...

A "traveling water screen" is like a conveyor belt but with rungs - like a ladder - that catch debris before it gets sucked into a water system from a retention pond. Not anything exciting at all - just a functional piece of machinery.

Walt_Disney

Original Poster
I totally posted about the Tipboard.

I didn't post about those other things because.. well.. are they really important?

What does "phase 3" mean in reference to Japan's roof? No one knows. So why post it?

From these sorts of posts we also got the "traveling water screen" that everyone was so excited about in AK. The epitome of having no idea what was being referenced and why that is a bad thing...

A "traveling water screen" is like a conveyor belt but with rungs - like a ladder - that catch debris before it gets sucked into a water system from a retention pond. Not anything exciting at all - just a functional piece of machinery.

well some people do care about these things and do get excited

Craig & Lisa

It's amazing the things we hear about these days...not that I'm complaining, but it's funny. Next week it will be "new toilet seat to be installed in last stall of men's bathroom at the end of Sunset Blvd."
Hey!!,I've been asking for a padded one for there for years, Makes those pit stops that much more reLAXing. :animwink: :ROFLOL:

ToTBellHop

TWINKLE LIGHTS TO BE GIVEN TO ALL GUESTS

April 26, 2007--LAKE BUENA VISTA, FL (Reuters)-Disney CEO Robert Iger announced today a new addition as part of the ongoing Year of a Million Dreams Celebration.
Harry-Potter-5-web.jpg

"Guests have been asking us for years to allow them to twinkle at night, and we've listened," Iger explained. Upon entering the Magic Kingdom, every guest will be given one twinkle light. At twilight, the entire park will then be aglow in magical sparkling that can only happen during the Year of a Million Dreams.

twinkle1x400.jpg

This twinkling is included in the price of admission to the park.

Copyright 2007 Reuters News Service. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom