TTA Refurbishment on schedule?

Kuzcotopia

Original Poster
This refurbishment has been postponed a few times. I was wondering if anyone can confirm that it's officially closed?

Biff215

I get that everything needs to go down now and then, but most of the busy summer for an attraction like this? Some days, this is the only hope for a quick ride in Tomorrowland. My family is going to seriously miss our several rides this summer, but hope that it's back with the old narration for our next trip.

gooftroop5

Anyone know what they are doing to it? I noticed a pretty lengthy time frame. My kids love the Peoplemover and I agree that the summer is an odd time for such a lengthy refurb.

Scuttle

image.jpg
Most definitely closed.

DManRightHere

I get that everything needs to go down now and then, but most of the busy summer for an attraction like this? Some days, this is the only hope for a quick ride in Tomorrowland. My family is going to seriously miss our several rides this summer, but hope that it's back with the old narration for our next trip.

This ride is always walk on when I'm there. Not many other rides i could think better for a refurb in the busy times. Though this was postponed and was supposed to start earlier.

MissM

I just got home from an evening at MK and didn't realize it was closed until we walked over there and found massive walls and heavy equipment! There's also a large fabric draping covering the escalator area. One of the planets was removed from it's frame in the Astro Orbiter too which looked funny.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom