Tta is open

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Okay... first of many videos.... what can we see...

Music on the TTA.... much louder than regular BGM. Especially at load and around Buzz.
Nice LED lighting, albeit with the odd errant fixture
SM... same 1985 postshow cycs, second spiel clearer with no lifts running
Same lift showscene so far. Looks cleaner.
A new arch/ceiling just after the end of the WEDWay entry tunnel (with those stairs leading up to it)
The first wall looks like it is permenant, and part of the new load area roofing structure
The second wall is behind the perspex wall and seems to be ready to go in November
There has been a lot of ceiling work done, with some still in progress too. Various penthouse level hatches are open.

I`ll see for myself with my new HD Cam in 7 days :D

hpyhnt 1000

That narration has always been there, it's just generally very hard to hear. The refurb turned up the narration volume in key areas... just a heads up. :)

Ah, okay. It didn't sound like it was newish, but i had ever heard it there before, so either way, nice to see its there. :)

EPCOT Explorer

1. the refurb has 2 months left. reserve judgment. you are basing an "epic fail" on a few crappy cell phone pics.

2. Just because an attraction is opened for guests doesn't mean the refurb is complete.
1....Yes, that's true. It's not done yet, I'm taking a wait-and-see. But honestly, intuition tells me bad things.:lol:

2.That's wrong, in my opinion. An attraction should open, and be completely and fully ready. *glares at SSE* :lol:
Okay, clearly after reading all 140+ posts, its clear that NONE of you boys have experienced TTA in the ways that i have.

Its a fantastic ride and nice and quiet and generally private.

Really, if you're focusing on what they did/didn't do right the refurb then i believe you've missed the point of it entirely....
True. It's not something that *NEEDS* all of this stuff...It's more passive than active.

Music on the TTA.... much louder than regular BGM. Especially at load and around Buzz.
A new arch/ceiling just after the end of the WEDWay entry tunnel (with those stairs leading up to it)
The first wall looks like it is permenant, and part of the new load area roofing structure
The second wall is behind the perspex wall and seems to be ready to go in November
There has been a lot of ceiling work done, with some still in progress too. Various penthouse level hatches are open.

Sounds good to me!:D

devoy1701

Not excited about having the same post show or lift scenes...though maybe there will be some plussing to those? Or maybe they will be worked on when they're done working on the main structure and ride? They still have 2 months to go anyway....

Looking forward to riding DL and WDW SM back to back in a weeks time this December so I finally have something to compare ours too!

jt04

Yes, and I find the concept utterly ridiculous as it is based in erroneous and subjective opinion and not in fact.:king:

In the case of SM you might be right. Time well tell. :)

:lol::wave:

I WOULD like to believe in prefurbs....but....Yeah, I don't see any reason.:shrug:

One day when the MK is fixed, you will ask yourself, "how did this happen"? And you will be able to reach only one conclusion. Stategic "prefurbs" is how.

Have a nice day. Maybe. :wave:

OK, cue Jay.....

EPCOT Explorer

In the case of SM you might be right. Time well tell. :)

One day when the MK is fixed, you will ask yourself, "how did this happen"? And you will be able to reach only one conclusion. Stategic "prefurbs" is how.

Have a nice day. Maybe. :wave:

OK, cue Jay.....

:shrug: I would rather have them do it in one fell swoop. As long as it's fixed.:lol:

Yes, cue Jay!:lookaroun:lol: Can we umm...speed things up a tad?:lookaroun

CaptainMichael

Joy!:lookaroun:lol:

ST 2.0 will be great, but...EPCOT....MK....DAK?:eek: *sigh*

Love the sig, BTW....It's like they created a backstory for my User Name!:D

ST 2.0 will have a drastic influence on my opinion of the Studios and will bring balance to the Force...er..crowds.

Hopefully in the future:
EC-Imagination
MK-Mermaid/Indy
DAK-Pleasure Island/Pleasure Point:eek:/Adventurer Cove/Whatever

jt04

ST 2.0 will have a drastic influence on my opinion of the Studios and will bring balance to the Force...er..crowds.

Hopefully in the future:
EC-Imagination
MK-Mermaid/Indy

I really like the DAK scenario especially if Joe designs it.

EPCOT Explorer

Hopefully in the future:
EC-Imagination
MK-Mermaid/Indy

Eh. It's not like it's anything ****NEW AND UNIQUE****, they already have it.

*glares jealously at Mystic Point*:lookaroun:lol:

Hopefully in the next 100 Mins.:shrug:

Of course, that's only if they want to "top" MM and HKDL, really impress fans, and make D23 a VERY good medium for announcing this sort of thing.

They have already worked their magic for the movies....Hopefully it's the Parks, and more importantly, Walt Disney World's turn.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom