TSM video screwed up...

po1998

Original Poster
Rode TSM twice during recent trip and the same screen had screwed up video both times. View of the screen made it seem like you had double vision and or blurriness.

Is this common?

PS I saw the same problem at TSM in DCA last year.

Thrill Seeker

Why does it seem like there are typically more problems with a ride post rehab than before? TTA breaks down all the time after it's rehab when it use to never break down. Now TSMM is having trouble... Wonderful...

Tigger1988

Why does it seem like there are typically more problems with a ride post rehab than before? TTA breaks down all the time after it's rehab when it use to never break down. Now TSMM is having trouble... Wonderful...

This had been happening before the rehab so...not really the case.

Figment82

My parents rode it Tuesday and said they got a Windows blue screen for one of the games. Sadly, shooting at it did not give them points. :)

musketeer

Rode TSM twice during recent trip and the same screen had screwed up video both times. View of the screen made it seem like you had double vision and or blurriness.

Is this common?

PS I saw the same problem at TSM in DCA last year.

It must be, because everytime I've ever ridden it, it seems like I have double vision. And another thing, why do they try to get you to wear those glasses, I've never worn them.

Pioneer Hall

It must be, because everytime I've ever ridden it, it seems like I have double vision. And another thing, why do they try to get you to wear those glasses, I've never worn them.

I don't know if you are being serious or not, but if you have never worn the glasses it would explain why you have double vision every time you ride. The games are in 3D and would have the distorted look if you arne't wearing the glasses.

EpcotServo

It happens. Make sure at the end of the ride you tell a Cast Member there was a problem with a screen, which track you were on (The inside or outside, so left or straight ahead after the training game) and which game it was.

Tigger1988

They "try" to get you to wear the glasses so you can see the 3D properly, that's why you have double vision.

musketeer

I don't know if you are being serious or not, but if you have never worn the glasses it would explain why you have double vision every time you ride. The games are in 3D and would have the distorted look if you arne't wearing the glasses.

I guess maybe I should have used one of those emoticons to show I was trying to make a bad joke. Oh well, didn't turn out quite the way I planned, I figured everyone would get it right away...I'm not dumb, I promise.

The reason I wrote this is because when I read the first post of this thread, about the double vision, I thought about responding with something like: "try those glasses they hand out, that'll probably clear up the double vision thing."

Pioneer Hall

I guess maybe I should have used one of those emoticons to show I was trying to make a bad joke. Oh well, didn't turn out quite the way I planned, I figured everyone would get it right away...I'm not dumb, I promise.

The reason I wrote this is because when I read the first post of this thread, about the double vision, I thought about responding with something like: "try those glasses they hand out, that'll probably clear up the double vision thing."

I had a feeling, but you never know on a message board.

gymmom

We rode it three times on Tuesday and it was really messed up. Almost every screen just stopped in the middle of the game and went to blank things to shoot at. The new gates are a big mess. It's hard to get to the cars because the gates are in the way. It almost looked liked they installed them backwards. I would bet that there will be another refurb soon to fix the gates. We talked to a few CM's and they were not happy about the changes.

Disco Yeti

My parents rode it Tuesday and said they got a Windows blue screen for one of the games. Sadly, shooting at it did not give them points. :)

Bwahahahahahaha! :lol:

...ahem. *serious face*

Oh, but see, that's the TSMM "B mode." I hear that eventually it will all be like that. Guests won't care, right?

I kid, I kid.

jt04

It was a great joke! I laughed.

Dry humor beats an emoticon every time.

peter11435

We rode it three times on Tuesday and it was really messed up. Almost every screen just stopped in the middle of the game and went to blank things to shoot at. The new gates are a big mess. It's hard to get to the cars because the gates are in the way. It almost looked liked they installed them backwards. I would bet that there will be another refurb soon to fix the gates. We talked to a few CM's and they were not happy about the changes.
I wasn't aware they were doing anything to the gates on the load side. I thought they were just installing gates on the unload side. What exactly is different about the new load gates that make it difficult to get to the vehicles?

the-reason14

I wasn't aware they were doing anything to the gates on the load side. I thought they were just installing gates on the unload side. What exactly is different about the new load gates that make it difficult to get to the vehicles?

And better yet, why would they even mess with the loading gates when they were working fine already? I thought they were adding exit gates to prevent people or small kids from wondering back into the vehicle once they get off?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom