Tropical Hideaway

180º

Yesterday was fun, but we should get the thread back on track.

Have we already discussed where the Aladdin trio meet and greet will possibly be moving to?
Looks like that courtyard will still be there, but it’s going to be rough finding somewhere to form the line now that it’s surrounded by more foot traffic on all sides. They could stick Jasmine in Fantasy Faire or at the Main Gate and get rid of the boys altogether, but I bet they’ll keep the M&G somehow. Having a meet & greet location in Adventureland also gives them flexibility to bring back Moana.

NobodyElse

The birthday cake thread was one of the funniest things ever on WDWMAGIC. No hot dog days, but still amazing.

We'll always have Hot Dog Days.

1520182850807.png

George Lucas on a Bench

I preferred Cinderella Castle when it was a cake. I remember one of the towers had what appeared to be a stack of giant Lifesavers that looked delicious. I thought they were for King Kong at Universal Studios.

BrianLo

Ha ha ha ha ha....

So I was going to come talk about how I completely missed this project being announced and thought this thread was talking about a hotel or something in the resort area...

But I COMPLETELY missed this thread for more than one reason.

Can I just add that I like the project, am excited for more outdoor AA's and this thread made my night?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom