Tropical Hideaway

Hatbox Ghostbuster

I would opt for "off topic" over "interesting."
Getting any thread to stay entirely on topic is a fool's errand.

But regardless, I do find it utterly interesting that someone from Twitter has taken such an intense shine to us. It might be flattering...if it wasn't so creepy.

dweezil78

The truth is, to small boys, dads will never measure up to moms. No matter what you do, you'll just never compare. :cool:

Haha, now that he's 5 he's finally starting to come around on his pops! That may also have something to do with the fact that his infant brother is getting more of his mom's attention these days and all the 'fun time' comes from me. :)

Phroobar

Haha, now that he's 5 he's finally starting to come around on his pops! That may also have something to do with the fact that his infant brother is getting more of his mom's attention these days and all the 'fun time' comes from me. :)
Enjoy every minute of it. Once they turn into moody teenagers all the fun ends. It becomes fun again when they come back from college.

TROR

Just saw this. Thought I'd share the chuckle I got.

Screen Shot 2018-04-27 at 7.58.47 PM.png

Rich T

It was Treetop Tapas n' Tipples! And it was going to be glorious.

I'm still reserving judgment until more info comes out; is this a food court or a waitress service place, for example? If it's just a food court the place will be mobbed with neckbeard bloggers hogging all the tables for hours at a time. But if it's waitress service with controlled entry like the Cove Bar, then it has possibilities.
I really hope this is going to be table service, or, yeah, this place will be clogged like a hairy drain with AP "regulars." In costume. Saying "Kungaloosh." Eeeeeewwww.

D.Silentu

You just reminded me of something. Have you done the Walking Dead thing at USH? I am convinced they are re-using materials from the old USH ET queue on that thing! Alas I have no proof.
I've been through the haunt a few times. The entire walkthrough is short to begin with(especially if you're familiar with the old House Of Horrors), therefore no particular scene is really large enough to make much of an impression. Except the hospital queue, I suppose. There is one scene at the beginning, involving an animatronic torso, that may have a few props from E.T.'s forrest. I've heard that E.T. props were recycled into the House Of Horrors, so it's probable that they made their way into the Walking Dead as well.

Phroobar

I've been through the haunt a few times. The entire walkthrough is short to begin with(especially if you're familiar with the old House Of Horrors), therefore no particular scene is really large enough to make much of an impression. Except the hospital queue, I suppose. There is one scene at the beginning, involving an animatronic torso, that may have a few props from E.T.'s forrest. I've heard that E.T. props were recycled into the House Of Horrors, so it's probable that they made their way into the Walking Dead as well.
Its been a long time since ET left USH. I'm sure a lot of props have been used in lot of Halloween Horror Nights sets. Fake trees are pretty easy to build. I don't think actual props from the ride exist anymore.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No

George Lucas on a Bench

Universal Orlando recycled a bunch of props for HHN. Kongfrontation cars, the teleportation pod from The Fly, even a ghost trap from the old Ghostbusters show one time. I believe they still use the storm chaser cars from Twister.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom