Tropical Hideaway

TROR

Hans and I don't always see eye-to-eye, but the fact he's being target by The Shill shows how pathetic he is tbh. The Shill, not Hans.

Hattieboxghost110

1520132069940.png

Oh snap! This dude has some wicked burns! You misspelled a word. TAKE THAT

dd693cf988c457606b0e2609db4566b5.jpg

Attachments

• 1520131358471.png
    1520131358471.png
    252.5 KB · Views: 110

SuddenStorm

I felt bad for him because there's obvious something wrong with him, but yeah his endless princess posting was odd to say the least. You could always tell there was some discomfort with the princesses. He made a post declaring he was leaving the forums due to bullying and then was permanently banned just before I was.

That dude made a big deal about leaving the forums. If I remember right, someone else made a thread about how much Micechat missed him or something after he left?

SuddenStorm

So this person now e-stalks us on our funny little forum.

From what I saw, they're stalking you, not the forum. I saw a few @TROR mentions, but at least 80% of the screenshots were of your posts. Probably time to hire one of the social clubs to provide protection while you're in the park- apparently that's a service they offer.

D

Deleted member 107043

This dude saying he'd rather have Superstar Limo than The Great Movie Ride because it's unique lmao. Wack, dude.

I’m amazed at your inability to recognize gaslighting, even when it’s literally staring you in the face.

George Lucas on a Bench

From what I saw, they're stalking you, not the forum. I saw a few @TROR mentions, but at least 80% of the screenshots were of your posts. Probably time to hire one of the social clubs to provide protection while you're in the park- apparently that's a service they offer.

I don't go to DL like all the APs anymore. I have a life. I mostly watch Titanic now. Go on. I'll keep an eye on him.

vancee

You should get a second monitor, you can spread the tabs out so you can actually be sane. Or, you can put phantazmick on your second monitor 24/7 and wait for a new tweet.
0f1c0d446d7e3130d739cfc805a179ec.png

sorry for complaining about your tabs, for some reason it makes me feel really claustrophobic when i see a bunch open.

D

Deleted member 107043

View attachment 268144

You're involved now, bro.

I actually perked up when I saw that I'd been targeted. :D Then I read his comment, and I was mucho disappointed. At least if you're going to mock me don't just make sh*t up. Get your facts straight, dummy.

giphy.gif

This experience has been a sobering reminder of just how f-ing nuts some people in the Disney fan community can be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom