• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Tron Test Track

Kram Sacul

Advertisement
It goes fast. That's about it.

TwilightZone

If I had to choose between the two versions:

I choose WoM over either version of Test Track.
WOM is way better than both for sure!
But boy is test track 2 bad compared to both. It doesn't deserve to be in the same spot.
Well ok, maybe that's a bit of an overstatement. There's worse out there (Journey into imagination with figment comes to mind).

Jon81uk

This ride uses the same technology as Radiator Springs Racers and Journey to the Center of the Earth.

Sure it may be a little older, but seriously...look at the theming comparison! Radiator Springs is so much fun. I’ve never been to Tokyo but that ride looks extravant. And in Epcot we have a literal Test Track. A ride to market cars. Yawn.
Except a large part of the "theme" of future world was a ride to market X. The original aim was for several pavilions to have sponsors and the rides reflect their products. Original Test Track very much fitted with the theme of Epcot, new Test Track with the car designing elements could be a great ride, but is just a little half-baked.

Top Bottom