News TRON Lightcycle Run Standby Line and Lighting Lane status

co10064

Premium Member
Seems to have been hovering at the 70-80 minute mark for the past hour or so, officially the longest wait on-property at the moment.
IMG_0351.jpeg

lewisc

I wonder how much they will inflate wait times at night since the ride is much better then.
I wonder if Disney might close the line prior to park closing.

I've read, on the internet (must be true) Disney doesn't literally inflate the wait time. Disney sees no reason to update the wait time once the time gets to park closing

Last edited:

Disstevefan1

I wonder if Disney might close the line prior to park closing.

I've read, on the internet (must be true) Disney doesn't literally inflate the wait time. Disney sees no reason to update the wait time once the time gets to park closing
I wonder how much they will inflate wait times at night since the ride is much better then.
Be careful, folks on the boards get triggered when someone posts about Disney intentionally inflating the posted wait times.

Disney never intentionally inflates posted wait times.

If posted wait times happen to be inflated, its pure coincidence. ;)

Rob562

BTMR and 7DMT (and likewise TBA) have been down since 2pm due to weather.

There's not a "huge" jump at Tron or SM, which are indoors.

Though the queue could be self-regulating that somewhat, right? If it gets too long and it's raining, doesn't it eventually extend out beyond the canopy? People might choose not to get in a line they might still get wet in.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom