News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

TalkToEthan

dispatching empty vehicles early in the morning before the queue has had enough time to fill in. Even Guardians will send out half-empty trains for like an hour after park opening.

That’s a crime—-class 3 felony. Somebody needs to do serious time for that blunder

I’m starting to sympathize with N Korea, (slightly) in how it deals with blunders and inefficiencies like that.

JD80

I hate waking up early, but it was nice to be able to essentially get a fast pass (and at most times of the year the VQ was almost guaranteed). Granted, I think those of us who enjoy VQs have gotten our fair share of rides on Tron, so I’m not really disappointed!

I'm not anti-VQ - I like them for new attractions. But once the ride has been around for a while it should go back to standby.

tissandtully

What if I dont want to be there in the afternoon? Now I have an AM option for standby.
well honestly this ride is the best at night and the only way you can ride it at night was to... get lucky and get VQ after dark, pay for ILL and pick a night time or be there after hours cause you are staying at a hotel. So at least standby will let you wait till dark to ride i.

JD80

well honestly this ride is the best at night and the only way you can ride it at night was to... get lucky and get VQ after dark, pay for ILL and pick a night time or be there after hours cause you are staying at a hotel. So at least standby will let you wait till dark to ride i.

I've done both times and it's the same for me. However the queue and canopy while in line are so much better at night while waiting in line.

Brer Oswald

You can likely almost guarantee to get on it at night with a 30 minute wait during fireworks (which isn't really any different from the wait you got from your assigned VQ).

Spenspuma

So, this is now going to cause a damned stampede when the huge crowds are let past the rope at 9am!!

Can Disney not do ANYTHING right? What brainbox thought not letting its resort guests onto the most popular ride during early entry? And instead have to be part of a stampede with non- resort guests at 9am.

FYI…

tissandtully

So, this is now going to cause a damned stampede when the huge crowds are let past the rope at 9am!!

Can Disney not do ANYTHING right? What brainbox thought not letting its resort guests onto the most popular ride during early entry? And instead have to be part of a stampede with non- resort guests at 9am.
Not really how rope drop works anymore, people are calmy walked through multiple stops until opening. I’m sure there’s a new method toward Tron.

Spenspuma

Not
Not really how rope drop works anymore, people are calmy walked through multiple stops until opening. I’m sure there’s a new method toward Tron.

Not really.

Take 7D at MK..yes, you calmly walk through various areas at rope drop, but inevitably come to a stop (at the final area where the staff stop you) this area becomes packed full of people on the run up to area opening time, waiting for the area to be opened...then once it is, it's a stampede to the rIde entrance.

nickys

Premium Member

Resort guests can get in line before the rush from the Hub.
It should be possible to ride Space and then get to Tron before the crowds arrive. Others will go straight there and just wait.

It really should be open for early entry though.

Spenspuma

Resort guests can get in line before the rush from the Hub.
It should be possible to ride Space and then get to Tron before the crowds arrive. Others will go straight there and just wait.

It really should be open for early entry though.

Will they allow people to filter in the queue when they've stated Tron will not be open during early entry to resort guests?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom