News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

lazyboy97o

Also got a shot of the new restrooms, no guests inside. View attachment 696285
There might be someone in one of the stalls. You can see that one of the doors is closed. Disney actually specifies that their stall doors hang open a little to show that they’re unoccupied. I’m not joking, that really is a feature you can buy and something they really do.

Bill Cipher

In the Parks
Yes
There might be someone in one of the stalls. You can see that one of the doors is closed. Disney actually specifies that their stall doors hang open a little to show that they’re unoccupied. I’m not joking, that really is a feature you can buy and something they really do.
Huh, learn something new everyday! Here I was thinking I had done everything to not look like a creep taking bathroom pictures :facepalm:

_caleb

Looks like a nice attraction and area. Wish it was a little longer ride however.
Sad Disappointment GIF by Angry Birds

Bill Cipher

In the Parks
Yes
Alright, now that I've ridden twice and collected my thoughts, just wanted to say this is a solid addition to the Magic Kingdom. The ride's length will definitely make people upset depending on how long their wait is, but new capacity that isn't replacing any old attractions is a good thing in my book. The courtyard area is great and the BGM loop is lifted straight from Daft Punk's film score. Honestly my least favorite part has to be seeing so much of the show building from the circus side.

Just an interesting little note, the Lightning Lane and VQ touch points have Mickey on them! Every ride from 2017-2022 tried to theme their touch points for immersion, making this the first new ride since Frozen Ever After to have Mickey's head on the touch points. I don't know why I care about this, but it's nice to see that little piece of recognizibility back. :)

Skibum1970

Haha, I know restrooms aren't too exciting but I always love cataloging the inside of everything that's new! No matter how underwhelming it may be lol.

I also have some short shaky-cam phone videos of the queue, but can't seem to upload them right now. Everything is a carbon copy from Shanghai though, aside from language.

I was just teasing a bit. I actually enjoy pictures of everything as well. Plus, you never know, the restrooms might end up being more exciting and, depending on the person's need, the ride time could be significantly longer than TRON.

DisneyDebRob

Alright, now that I've ridden twice and collected my thoughts, just wanted to say this is a solid addition to the Magic Kingdom. The ride's length will definitely make people upset depending on how long their wait is, but new capacity that isn't replacing any old attractions is a good thing in my book. The courtyard area is great and the BGM loop is lifted straight from Daft Punk's film score. Honestly my least favorite part has to be seeing so much of the show building from the circus side.

Just an interesting little note, the Lightning Lane and VQ touch points have Mickey on them! Every ride from 2017-2022 tried to theme their touch points for immersion, making this the first new ride since Frozen Ever After to have Mickey's head on the touch points. I don't know why I care about this, but it's nice to see that little piece of recognizibility back. :)
I guess it was mentioned somewhere and I missed it. How long is the ride? Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom