News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

J4546

Would be a terrible idea. Reimagine unpopular rides. Refurbish not rebuild.
Maybe tokyo is testing the waters first and after it opens it will come to MK? Personally I get the love for SM but the tokyo concept drawings look amazing and if they did that in MK....I would be ok with that.

Michael Reid

Do we expect the Lightning lanes for this last 3 weeks post launch, when the non-resort window opens, or will they sell out to the resort guests. I know Rise of Resistance and Flight of Passage, are longer rides oppose to a coaster. Cosmic rewind hype seemed to die down quick. Just trying to plan out for going to Disney on Saturday 4/22, and Monday 4/24. Debating on whether it is worth it to stay on Campgrounds the night prior to just get the 7am start for Lightning Lane for whichever day we decide on MK. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Any chance they use the walled off arcade space for expansion for the gift shop? Or did they re-use that former space in some other way? Always thought it was crazy they just walled it off and pretended like it was never there.

_caleb

I still don’t see the value of the arcade building. It seems useless as a shop. If it’s meant to be the entrance and exit for both TRON and Space Mountain, they probably won’t have much floor space for merchandise, right?

J4546

I really hope lockers are closer but not a big deal. I'd rather they built a locker building in the spot they have the lounge in shanghai...which would place it between the bathrooms and tron building

celluloid

I still don’t see the value of the arcade building. It seems useless as a shop. If it’s meant to be the entrance and exit for both TRON and Space Mountain, they probably won’t have much floor space for merchandise, right?

You don't see the value to the company of having two attractions using a merchandise store area as an exit flow?

There is a lot of space in there for merchandise compared to many attraction exit stores. There is plenty of space for both to exit through and increase revenue. What sucks is it further homogenizes merch and atmosphere that has already been going on.

Patcheslee

You don't see the value to the company of having two attractions using a merchandise store area as an exit flow?

There is a lot of space in there for merchandise compared to many attraction exit stores. There is plenty of space for both to exit through and increase revenue. What sucks is it further homogenizes merch and atmosphere that has already been going on.
Locker access after will be interesting if they choose to share exits. I don't know how many people carry their wallets on rides. But those that don't have a wallet or magicband will automatically skip purchasing unless they want to backtrack. We've skipped purchases many times at other parks that have gift shop exits just because of that.

ToTBellHop

Locker access after will be interesting if they choose to share exits. I don't know how many people carry their wallets on rides. But those that don't have a wallet or magicband will automatically skip purchasing unless they want to backtrack. We've skipped purchases many times at other parks that have gift shop exits just because of that.
Guests will already visit the lockers before returning here…

danlb_2000

Premium Member
LOL yes, here you go

Tron_Full_49972.jpg

Tron_Full_49975.jpg

So it looks like they have created a narrow queue line up one site of the ramp.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom