News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

JoeCamel

The tone of what I can gather from this post acts like it is unrealistic. Junior high often goes to 9th grade and there is dual enrollment or IB programs. It checks out.
In our high school it had four years with the years named the same as college. Juniors would be in 11th grade and seniors in the last year (12th)

celluloid

In our high school it had four years with the years named the same as college. Juniors would be in 11th grade and seniors in the last year (12th)
Yes. That is how many are. 6, 7, and 8 are middle school grades. Some even only do 7 and 8.

Junior Highs are often different than Middle Schools. They end at 9th grade. You can to IB programs and dual enrollment during your HS career. Many High School Students graduate with an Associate's Degree in hand. He could certainly legit be ending a Master's Program since Tron was announced in 2017.

I feel old. Nothing new.

Last edited:

JoeCamel

Yes. That is how many are. 6, 7, and 8 are middle school grades. Some even only do 7 and 8.

Junior Highs are often different than Middle Schools. They end at 9th grade. You can to IB programs and dual enrollment during your HS career. Many High School Students graduate with an Associate's Degree in hand. He could certainly legit be ending a Master's Program since Tron was announced in 2017.

I feel old. Nothing new.
He said he was a junior in high school, nothing about junior high. Must be a boy genius

Bocabear

In shanghai they had bins on rollers and would collect anything from you as you were boarding and then the same person would meet the train when you arrived in the station with the bins....and while they had lockers as well this seemed to keep everything flowing quickly... and more convenient for the guests... Doubtful they would do something like that here though

Jrb1979

In shanghai they had bins on rollers and would collect anything from you as you were boarding and then the same person would meet the train when you arrived in the station with the bins....and while they had lockers as well this seemed to keep everything flowing quickly... and more convenient for the guests... Doubtful they would do something like that here though
The easiest thing is have before you get in line. Similar to how Universal does it.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
No that wont be the system at wow

Jrb1979

I would like to see lockers for all attractions. It makes loading and unloading much quicker if people don't have their whole house with them.

co10064

Premium Member
I would like to see lockers for all attractions. It makes loading and unloading much quicker if people don't have their whole house with them.
Fair enough, but I personally like the no locker policy at WDW... it's less hassle to try and find an empty one, I don't have to transfer my items every single time I change attractions, and with the modern Disney company, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to monetize lockers.

Jrb1979

Fair enough, but I personally like the no locker policy at WDW... it's less hassle to try and find an empty one, I don't have to transfer my items every single time I change attractions, and with the modern Disney company, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to monetize lockers.
Universal monetizes lockers too. The free ones are the small ones. If you need a bigger one you have to pay.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

TRON Lightcycle Run construction - January 9 2023​

Tron_Full_49865.jpg

Tron_Full_49868.jpg

Tron_Full_49874.jpg

Tron_Full_49877.jpg

More at https://www.wdwmagic.com/attraction...htcycle-run-construction---january-9-2023.htm

ToTBellHop

I find the locker policy at Universal to be the single strongest deterrent to me visiting their parks. I have nightmares about their locker facilities. Also, sometimes you need something in your bag while in a 3-hour line…

I pack a 3-course dinner any time I get in line for Rise of the Resistance. Better safe than sorry.

I even share my chimichurri sauce. But I’m a stand-up guy like that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom