News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

JoeCamel

its a 1 minute launch coaster, like space mountain, velocicoaster, or RnRC

VC actually has some decent length to it for the kind of coaster it is and it's way better than TRON or RNCR could ever dream of being.
I didn't see Velocicoaster the first read was slipped in with the others but other than being a launched (multi) coaster it has nothing in common with RnRC. Why is space in this group? Kind of like picking up a handfull of stones and saying they are all the same

Next Big Thing

I didn't see Velocicoaster the first read was slipped in with the others but other than being a launched (multi) coaster it has nothing in common with RnRC. Why is space in this group? Kind of like picking up a handfull of stones and saying they are all the same
Yeah, not all coasters are equal.

Ginzuishou

From what I've see this ride doesn't look like it's that great. It seems very short for the amount of waiting you'll have to do. Kinda like 7 Dwarf's Mine Train.
I feel they could have improved it from the previous version.etc....., but it is cheaper i'm sure to reproduce the same thing.

EPCOT-O.G.

Just had a thought. The impending completion of Tron should give a green light to the reopening of the railroad.

However, it goes through Splash. Wouldn’t the e extensive closure of Splash mean a similar closure of the railroad would have to occur?

StantonZ

Just had a thought. The impending completion of Tron should give a green light to the reopening of the railroad.

However, it goes through Splash. Wouldn’t the e extensive closure of Splash mean a similar closure of the railroad would have to occur?
My guess is no for a couple of reasons:
1) The "structure" (and "tunnel") already exist for Splash; Tron was (literally) built on top of the existing tracks.
2) If Splash really is more of a "re-theming", then they probably are not going to do much re-routing of "track"...which means they won't be modifying the existing structure (much).

Andrew25

Tron should have opened before GOTG, since at least GOTG has a great preshow (when working), great ride elements and a longer ride.

Tron is just a few helixes and a rather boring queue.

UNCgolf

Tron should have opened before GOTG, since at least GOTG has a great preshow (when working), great ride elements and a longer ride.

Tron is just a few helixes and a rather boring queue.

I've said this as well.

Even though I don't think GotG looks especially great, it's certainly a more impressive attraction top to bottom than TRON. It was very poor planning to not get TRON open well before Cosmic Rewind because it's going to be very underwhelming in comparison.

TheMaxRebo

It shouldn't, at least not for any length of time.

I would expect the windows that let you see into Splash from the train to be boarded up so you can't see the construction

Patcheslee

100% this is going to be me lol Screenshot_20220824-150943_Chrome.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom