Trip RIP, ADR's up for grabs

Alas, the economy has claimed another Disney vacation. We have decided that the six grand we had set aside for our trip could be used for better things in todays economy, (like buying food and guns...but that's another forum)

Anyway, I am going to cancel my ADR's this evening, so I am giving the WDW magic community the heads up. I'll be calling to cancel around 9pm central tonight, so if you want to make a ressy at one of these restaurants, these times will be opening up tonight. I don't know if the ADR's can be used by someone other than me, but if that's possible, I will still have the Confer. #s till then.

The ADR's were all originally for 8 people, or 2 tables of 4.

Jan 24, 2009- Whispering Canyon around 5pm (party of 8)
Jan 25, 2009- Boma, 5:10 pm (party of 8)
Jan 26, 2009-Le Celliar 5:50 (2 tables of 4)
Jan 27, 2009- Crystal Palace 12 noon (party of 8)
Jan 27, 2009-Liberty Tree Tavern 5:45pm (party of 8)
Jan 28, 2009-Akershus Princess breakfast 8am (2 tables of 4)
Jan 30, 2009-Teppan Edo 5:30 pm party of 8

I hope you guys get these times if you want them, and have fun in Disney....I wish I was going to be there!

painter26

First, sorry to hear you are canceling your trip. What a bummer.
Second, I wish more people were as considerate as you, canceling the ADR's so other can use them. I think there are a lot of un-used ADR's as discussed in other posts and that makes it harder for us all. Sorry again.

Upvote 0

wvdisneyfamily

I'm very sorry that you have to cancel your trip. I'm feeling guilty about taking mine in June considering the economy. Right now, we have the money, but who knows about a few weeks from now. Thanks for the considerate heads up.

Upvote 0

DISMOM

Hey, don't feel like the Lone Ranger. It got ours, too. No, we did not have reservations...but I don't think it would be a good idea right now. I wish it was to happen, but I'm quite depressed that it isn't.

Upvote 0

Craig & Lisa

I also send my sympathies, also because of the economy we are only planning to go in Aug of 09. And we are driving, also to save money. Who knows, when tax time comes we may end up going twice :( But first the bills.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom