Trip Report Trip Report

Day One...

The night was sultry. Bags were packed. Gas tank was full. Wife was asleep. I sipped on an ice cold seltzer while pondering how @lostpro9het would judge me for not drinking a donut chocolate stout, but moreso I pondered an appropriate time to leave in the morning and head to Orlando.

Several hours later we were on the road.

Screenshot_20210324-150447.png

Pit stop in Gainesville at Maple Street Biscuit.

Screenshot_20210324-150529.png

We left Maple Street and we're getting quite amped up to be arriving at WDW soon and C decided to crank some tunes. @Zipitidoda aptly pointed out our music choice in my PTR. We'll done, ma'am.

Screenshot_20210324-151025.png

Fun fact. C got a little too "turnt" and turned the radio up quickly and the speakers in the truck sounded as if they had blown. It's a new truck and warranty would cover it so we weren't worried but it still sucked. Kid N Play is our jam. Either way, we were in good spirits because shortly after, this was the view.

Screenshot_20210324-150912.png

Last edited by a moderator:

krisri18

Heavens to murgatroyd! I go to work for a couple days and suddenly @wdisney9000 has a report that's already 4 pages deep! Here now and ready for all the seltzer drinking/whitetshirt/you're#1 fun!

Pet peeve (definitely not Disney): the expression "everyone and their cousin". The word everyone INCLUDES the cousin! End rant. Carry on with the report!

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
I'm a teacher and I'm probably going to get 💩 for this, but I hate it when teachers call their students "friends"! My classroom is pirate themed....I am the captain and they are my crew.
Wait until you get to WDW. We had several times when we pulled our mask down to sip our beer or while walking around the resort and a CM would say, "hey friends, you need to pull your mask up".

It wasn't annoying that they asked us to pull our mask up, it was the "friends" in a slightly higher pitch that annoyed the ever loving sh*t out of us.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
@wdisney9000 you changed your name of the TR to "TR"? :D
Wow, the mods must have removed the title. And they removed the first paragraph. Which means someone probly reported it. If it wasn't reported, I don't see how it could be offensive to anybody, but if Dr Seuss offends people, then I suppose anything can. What a bunch of malarkey.

meggo819

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom