Trip Report?

ChuckElias

Original Poster
I noticed that there's a forum for WDW Trip Reports. I did a trip report for our Baltic cruise last summer. I originally posted it on another website, but it no longer exists. Would anyone be interested in it if I posted it here, even though it's old?

If so, should I post it in this forum or the WDW Trip Reports forum?

Disneyfalcon

I noticed that there's a forum for WDW Trip Reports. I did a trip report for our Baltic cruise last summer. I originally posted it on another website, but it no longer exists. Would anyone be interested in it if I posted it here, even though it's old?

If so, should I post it in this forum or the WDW Trip Reports forum?

I think I read it, but I wouldn't mind reaiding it again!

I always post my cruise trip reports in the trip report section. I have always assumed that's okay.:)

sweetpee_1993

Yes! Very interested! The Baltic was the first cruise I had the itch to go on. If they do it again I'll hock every doll in my collection and abandon the family to go. That's my dreeeaaaam!

sweetpee_1993

:lol: That was a funny image of you hocking the doll collection.

I always say I will but I don't know that I actually could. The hubby would kill me and I'd prob'ly fall over dead of a broken heart. But I really, really want to sail the Baltic. And someday I want to go to Russia. I've always wanted to go there.

Disneyfalcon

I always say I will but I don't know that I actually could. The hubby would kill me and I'd prob'ly fall over dead of a broken heart. But I really, really want to sail the Baltic. And someday I want to go to Russia. I've always wanted to go there.

No! I don't think you really could! Mabye hock some furniture or something else with not as much sentimental value.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom