Trip Report: Tokyo Disneyland Resort & Tour of Parts of Japan 2024

ZapperZ

Original Poster
Can I ask what this service offers? Do they just keep hold of your luggage whilst you look around or will they transfer it to your hotel?

It is where you check your luggage to any of the Disney hotels. They will then send the luggage to your room AFTER you have checked into your room. You still have to check into your room at the respective hotel, but doing it here allows you to not have to lug your luggage around with you. This was convenient for us because we checked out of our room at the Hilton in the morning, and our check-in time was not till 3:00 pm. We could then walk around Ikspiari and explored.
I believe in Japanese culture you are expected to take your rubbish home with you. Another cultural thing is not eating or drinking and walking so I don’t expect they generate too much rubbish to dispose of.

You may be correct.
Obviously this rule is relaxed in the parks but in a hotel I expect you would dispose of your rubbish in your room?

ZapperZ

Original Poster
Good morning!

I slept like a log last night, and then slept some more. I think I became unconscious around 9:30 pm last night and didn't open my eyes till 7 am this morning. It was a long, tiring, but amazing day at Disney Sea yesterday. It was wonderful getting a preview of two of the rides at Fantasy Springs.

Today it is Tokyo Disneyland. But before that, there is this small thing of a Donald Duck merch release at the Disney Store in Ikspiara today. Instead of doing the early entry to DL, we will be in line starting after 9:00 am to wait for the 10:00 am store opening. I must be nuts!! But then again, I stood in line for more than 3 hours to get two Tiki mugs at Trader Sam in Disneyland, so I yeah, I'm nuts!

We have lunch reservation at Crystal Palace today.

Zz.

ZapperZ

Original Poster
This is the wall of Donald merch that will be released today at the Disney store
IMG_0575.jpeg

ZapperZ

Original Poster
Good morning!

Today, we go back to Tokyo DisneySea. And after visiting DL yesterday, I'm glad that we allocated 3 days to DisneySea and 2 days to DL. DisneySea is certainly one of those unique parks and I can see why most Disney theme park fans consider it as the best Disney theme park in the entire world. The theming is CRAZY and over the top, just the way I want a Disney theme park to be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom