Trip Report Readers Chick Chat and Guy Gabbing Thread!

Songbird76

We did Universal so many times last year we are not planning on going there this time, only City Walk for the restaurants and shops. We are hoping to go every two years while our health allows so we may be there in 2027 as well. We always go in September so if you go then as well that would be great.
But you are Europe-based as well, correct? It's going to be a while before we can afford flights and everything. I was looking at maybe going to DLP in the meantime, but it looks like Frozen land doesn't open there until at least 2025 anyway, maybe later, so I'm not sure we'd be any better off doing that. 2027 just seems so far away!

Wicked Sisters

In the Parks
No
But you are Europe-based as well, correct? It's going to be a while before we can afford flights and everything. I was looking at maybe going to DLP in the meantime, but it looks like Frozen land doesn't open there until at least 2025 anyway, maybe later, so I'm not sure we'd be any better off doing that. 2027 just seems so far away!
We have been to DLP quite a few times from the UK when we have needed a Disney fix. We have even gone for the day where we only had six hours there but it was worth it.

Songbird76

We have been to DLP quite a few times from the UK when we have needed a Disney fix. We have even gone for the day where we only had six hours there but it was worth it.
We've only been there once, and it was with my husband and my son, who had JUST been diagnosed with Autism a few months before. My husband is not a huge Disney fan, and my son was easily over stimulated, and my husband was just in a generally grouchy mood the entire time we were there. And as he loves roller coasters, and the rest of us don't, it was hard to find things all of us could do together and enjoy. I let my husband go off on his own for a day to do all the thrill rides and I took the kids with me and we had a great time watching the glass blower make wands. But my husband kind of resented every moment that he had my son with him and didn't get to do thrill rides, and my son kept wanting to go back to the hotel because he was overwhelmed, and my husband would get grouchy because there was nothing for him to do. It was a mess. If I ever go back, I think it's best to go with just my daughter. We have such a great time together and we have similar favorites, so we travel well together. But I guess I'm a bit wary of going there because of last time being less than stellar. WDW is so much bigger and there's so much more to do, and there's also the Universal Orlando stuff right there with tons more thrilling coasters for DH, and even there he's a grouch. The boys are just not good travelers!!

joshsprincess921

We made a fun stop this weekend and I had to share!
ob anniversary 1.jpg

Mr. Buc-ee himself was there to greet us. Unfortunately, we did not wait in line to meet him.
ob anniversary 2.jpg

Anyone up for a Buc-ee's haul?

We had stopped for a delicious brunch during our travels so we weren't really hungry, but got a small snack. The pineapple was really good and sweet. Josh got some candied pecans.
ob anniversary 4.jpg

And I've been needing a new lunchbox for work, so I picked up this beauty!
ob anniversary 3.jpg

Josh and I checked into the Perdido Beach Resort and spent the weekend. We couldn't have asked for better weather for our beach day. It was absolutely beautiful. Spent some time on the beach and by the pool and did a little shopping at the Foley, AL outlet mall on the way home.
ob anniversary 5.jpg

Today, we celebrate 7 wonderful years of marriage. :inlove:
ob anniversary 6.jpg

Laura Loves Tigger

View attachment 780898

Mr. Buc-ee himself was there to greet us. Unfortunately, we did not wait in line to meet him.
View attachment 780899

We had stopped for a delicious brunch during our travels so we weren't really hungry, but got a small snack. The pineapple was really good and sweet. Josh got some candied pecans.
View attachment 780901

View attachment 780900

Josh and I checked into the Perdido Beach Resort and spent the weekend. We couldn't have asked for better weather for our beach day. It was absolutely beautiful. Spent some time on the beach and by the pool and did a little shopping at the Foley, AL outlet mall on the way home.
View attachment 780902

View attachment 780903
Happy anniversary!!

rshell68

I Love You Kiss GIF by Disney Pixar

Happy Anniversary!!!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
View attachment 780898

View attachment 780899

View attachment 780901

View attachment 780900

View attachment 780902

View attachment 780903

Looks fun, especially the beach. And Happy Anniversary!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom