Trip Planning/Report... 3/29-4/7 2013

disneysince71

This is my first draft for our planning of our first of 5 visits to WDW in 2013. Yes I am a horrible planner... and I did not even get my first ADR until today. But we visit a lot and the truth is I am happy by the pool as long as I am in Walt Disney World. :) WE have 4 kids 10,15,17,19 all of which are I am happy to say getting to come with us on this trip... :) WE are RESORT HOPPING (by choice) 3 times. Any POSTIVE impute is greatly appreciated.. :)

Day 1 Leave NC at 12:00 Midnight arrive at 8:00 A.M at the Boardwalk Villas-
Spend most of the day relaxing by the pool. Unpacking and picking up groceries for the week.
Evening at Epcot.. We will walk on over and find a CS to eat at. Looking for suggestions... :)
Day 2 Headed to Hollywood Studios. No ADRs Yet.. Still deciding if we will do a CS or not. Dinner at Beaches and Cream.. No after dinner plans yet.
Day 3 (This is where most people I know think my vacation planning is nuts!) We are going to switch Resorts and head to Saratoga Springs. Morning we will relax then head to Earl of Sandwich for a Late Lunch. Go over to Disney Quest for a little while.. then head to Magic Kingdom.
Day 4 Day Water park- CS lunch. Evening- By request from my daughters I am Bringing my 15 and 17 year old daughters to Cinderella's Castle for a Late Dinner (9:35) ouch!!. Note to planners don't wait til you are 6 weeks out... :(
Day 5 Animal Kingdom in the A.M - Dinner Trails End Restaurant Buffet for dinner. My kids love this place.. and the Boat ride over. No plans after.
Day 6 Epcot for the day.. Monorail to MK then dinner at Ohana (8:55) again don't wait until 6 weeks out! :)
Day 7 Free Day.
Day 8 Hotel Hop again... to my favorite Resort Beach Club. Dinner on BW or S&D
Day 9 Free day. May even stay by the pool and go to a HS in the evening.
Day 10. Check out.

disneysince71

Original Poster
So after a short break at the room we headed back out for EMH at MK we got to the park about 12:30. Our first stop.... My favorite snack the Pork Shank! We hit the rides at 1:00. The park was empty. We were here from 1-3 and rode Ariel, Ariel Grotto, Dumbo, Goofy Barnstomer, Pirates, Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion, and Peter Pan. There where no lines at all. It was a good night. Its 3:30 we are getting on the bus now to go back to the room... We are tired but had a magical night. My 19 year old grew up in Disney but had never seen the New Fantasyland he loved it.... Another magical day!

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
So after a short break at the room we headed back out for EMH at MK we got to the park about 12:30. Our first stop.... My favorite snack the Pork Shank! We hit the rides at 1:00. The park was empty. We were here from 1-3 and rode Ariel, Ariel Grotto, Dumbo, Goofy Barnstomer, Pirates, Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion, and Peter Pan. There where no lines at all. It was a good night. Its 3:30 we are getting on the bus now to go back to the room... We are tired but had a magical night. My 19 year old grew up in Disney but had never seen the New Fantasyland he loved it.... Another magical day!
Pork shank and no lines! Must be what your version of heaven would be like! So glad you are having fun!

Upvote 0

disneysince71

Original Poster
Good for you I just got up going to manage some details here and do my morning workout! How are you holding up and is your hubby, well how is he?
We are great... This place is so magical.. Dinner tonight was just DH and I and that was really nice.
But... Really enjoying having all of my kids here. Thank you for asking... Have a blessed day! :)

Upvote 0

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
So we arrived at HS... Walked around for a few minutes and passed Writers Stop... One of my must dos this trip was a carrot cake cookie... Well stopped and got one.... Needless to say DH and I I ate the entire thing! It was so good.. We did not even think about we had dinner reservations in 30 minutes!
So on to our reservations Brown Derby was busy as usual. Food was ok/good .... But I was still thinking about that cookie!!! So we ate... Went and rode Movie Ride and then I went back and got ANOTHER Carrot Cake Cookie... Simply delicious! Back at the room for a few minutes then headed back out for EMH at MK :)

thanks for the carrot cake cookie review has been underlined in our to eat and be damned list .. :D

Upvote 0

Mrsdonaldduck

Sounds like such a wonderful day!!!! Thank you for sharing!!

Upvote 0

disneysince71

Original Poster
Leaving Epcot for a pool break... All fast passes where gone by 12:00 park is really busy. We had fun. Lots of new stuff in inoventions Habit Heros which Nick loved... He has been talking about it since they closed it last year.. He also liked THINK he walked up to the CM and said "that was very educational" he is a fun kid... They had several games with prizes.. And the egg hunt for Easter. We did it all because this is probably the last year Nick wil want to participate in that stuff. I loved the F&G food and merchandise... Going back later to use our Soarin FP.. :)

Upvote 0

epcotisbest

What a great day at Epcot... We had Nachos in Mexico, Pizza on the Boardwalk and we tried a few things at the F&G festival. The gardens, flowers, where all amazing. Loved all the Easter stuff. It was just a great day... Headed back to BC for more swimming... Then off to bed... Good night! :)
Sounds like a great day...There's a great big beautiful tomorrow.

Upvote 0

disneysince71

Original Poster
Good Morning! Happy Easter! Woke up early today ...Had a custom Disney Baskets for Nick this morning.. They let you pick the stuff then they shrink wrap it. It was very neat.. We left gift cards for the older 3. We are in line now for test track now... We could not get a fast pass yesterday and Dave has never been on... After ride we are headed back to the room. Going to spend the day at Beach club they have activities planned all day.. Bell services coming to get our stuff we will be moving to Saratoga sometime today.... Check in later have a Blessed Easter... Remember the reason for the season :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom