Tree Woman In Ak

mwoates

Original Poster
When we were in Animal Kingdom last week, a woman dressed as a tree fairy (that's the best way I can describe it) came out of the forest and was walking around on some stilt like posts? It was amazing. Has anyone seen this? Do they know who she is? It was really something!

Stellajack

Devine!

When we were in Animal Kingdom last week, a woman dressed as a tree fairy (that's the best way I can describe it) came out of the forest and was walking around on some stilt like posts? It was amazing. Has anyone seen this? Do they know who she is? It was really something!

That would be Devine!! She is incredible! I have pix of her in my WDW picture album.:wave:

trr1

devine14.jpg
devine10.jpg

bgraham34

I 3 year old nephew saw the tree woman in january and it freaked him out. He thought it was real and would not get close at all to her.

RussJT

I had the good fortune of getting to see her last Spring when we were there. I was hurrying from Africa to Asia to get FastPasses to Everest when I noticed a crowd looking into the woods. I might not have noticed her if it wasn't for the samll crowd.

My wife and kids were disappointed that I saw her and they did not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom