Travel Agent?

:shrug: I am getting ready to book my December trip to Disney World for myself and family. Wanted to know if any one has used Kindom Konsultant and how they were to deal with. I am looking for a new travel agent. I have emailed back and forth with one of the agents. She has been very helpful. Any one who has used them, pleas pose and tell me if you have been pleased or not.

DisneyWood

Try it

Like I have said before, I used to take pride in organizing my entire trip. I just don't have the time to do all of the necessary research anymore. (I would rather be great at only a few things, than be fair @ a lot of things).

I used Pam a few years ago for a trip & was completely satisfied w/ her & her firm. Now, I have yet to speak w/ any of the other agents, but I am sure that they are just as good. They find & apply the many discount codes to your existing trip w/ out you even saying a word. (I wouldn't even know where to consistently look). And Pam is very patient, or she seems to be w/ me (since I call her every time I have a stupid question or issue w/ my upcoming trip).

I think you will be extremely satisfied w/ Kingdom Konsultants. I think we all tend to be hesitant at first, due to prior experiences. You will not regret it.

Upvote 0

coltow

After hearing such good things I went with them (Marie) for my GG next summer. I normally like to do it all my self, but with 14 people I just couldn't do it all. So far everything has been great.

I love not having to call WDW and wait on hold forever and it's very nice to have someone to e-mail and not always need to call. I have 2 babies at home and not always easy to have a conversation on the phone, but I can always jump on the computer while they are playing or eating or (in the case right now) throwing a tantrum about not wanting to drink milk.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Yes, we do book an awful lot of trips for the forum members on here. Please feel free to contact us. We love what we do and we love Disney. Yes, we are a bit crazy when it comes to Disney, but isn't everyone on here?:lol:

And thank you everyone for such kind words. Many of you have become very dear friends and reading this really does touch me. It brings tears to my eyes and laughter in my heart.

And Nansafan I am so happy she is doing well! I keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

Dwarful, get me that letter when you can. My rep will get it to the powers that be.

From everyone at KK....Thank you from the bottoms of our hearts!

Pam

Upvote 0

pinkrose

Thank you for the kind words everyone! :eek:

As Pam said... We love what we do and we love Disney! We want all of our clients to have the best Disney vacation possible.

You guys are the best!!! :wave:

Upvote 0

Captain Disney

Original Poster
:sohappy: I just want to take the time to thank every one for the information. I really appreciate all the help.

Vacation booked, I used Kingdom Kunsultants, i went with Elizabeth, the experience with booking was excellent, she was extremely nice. She was very helpful and happy, unlike the previous agent I used.:)

Thanks again.

Upvote 0

janni518

I have heard good things about KK, however I have not used them. I am a AAA member and I have a wonderful travel agent there. I think the biggest thing with travel agents are, once you find one you like it doesn't matter what company they work for, you just follow them. That is exactly what I did too. My agent used to be with an independent travel company and now she works for AAA. She has booked over 25 trips for me in the past 10 years and I would not go with anyone else. So I say try KK and get that person that makes your trip that much easier that is all that you need.

That's great that you've had good luck with AAA. In your case yes, I'd stick with them. From what I hear it's kind of hit and miss with individual agents. My hubby actualy contacted our AAA rep but I wasn't overly impressed with what they had to say. Didn't seem as if you got the level of service you do with KK. Marie at Kingdom Konsultants was able to book my room with the AAA rate anyway. Like I said "your results may vary" but I'd rather book with someone I'd heard consistently good reports about.

Upvote 0

DISMOM

KK are always very 'in the know' about discounts and all things Disney. In fact, sometimes they post discounts on these forums to share with the rest of us.

Upvote 0

pinkrose

:sohappy: I just want to take the time to thank every one for the information. I really appreciate all the help.

Vacation booked, I used Kingdom Kunsultants, i went with Elizabeth, the experience with booking was excellent, she was extremely nice. She was very helpful and happy, unlike the previous agent I used.:)

Thanks again.

Thank you so much for the kind words! :eek: I really enjoyed talking with you and I'm glad I was able to help!

Upvote 0

KnK

Thanks again.

I would have to give a big pat on the back to the folks at KK (Elizabeth also.) I will never do it again on my own! They made it very easy.

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
I think we're officially another Kingdom Konsultant love fest! :sohappy:

Now if only I can figure out a way to turn my endorsements into a discount for future travel...:lookaroun

Upvote 0

wcox377492

Pam at Kingdom Konsultants is wonderful. Until I decided to book with her a few years ago, I handled all my own reservations, getting up early when AP rates hit, calling central reservations daily trying to book events and get the new rates, etc, etc, etc. Pam takes care of all of it. She is absolutely outstanding about checking for any and all discounts, pointing out things I may have overlooked, and is totally understanding if changes need to be made for one reason or another. Oh and the best part, she charges NOTHING for her services from customers. No she doesn't charge more-- the prices she gets are the same I could get if I got up at 4 AM to book discounts when they open etc.

I HIGHLY recommend her and KK

Upvote 0

Shadowdawn

If only I had signed up with this forum before we booked our trip. Oh well...Hopefully, DBF will gain a second love next year and want to book another for 09. Or maybe a Disney cruise. Does KK do DCL vacations?

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

I just e-mailed Pam for a quote for my upcoming December trip. I used AAA last year, and my agent really did a good job. But after reading everyone's glowing endorsements on KK & Pam, I decided to give them a try. We're shooting for a tower room at the Contemporary so keep your fingers crossed!!

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
If only I had signed up with this forum before we booked our trip. Oh well...Hopefully, DBF will gain a second love next year and want to book another for 09. Or maybe a Disney cruise. Does KK do DCL vacations?

Yes, we actually book every cruise line and the new Adventures by Disney.

Pam

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Another thing you all should know is that we are offering a $100 Visa card to our clients who book the 2008 Adventures By Disney packages.

Pam

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

I just e-mailed Pam for a quote for my upcoming December trip. I used AAA last year, and my agent really did a good job. But after reading everyone's glowing endorsements on KK & Pam, I decided to give them a try. We're shooting for a tower room at the Contemporary so keep your fingers crossed!!

Just an update to my previous post - I booked my trip today - thank you so much Pam & Elizabeth!! Got me a great deal and were so helpful and knowledgeable. They took care of my Christmas Party tickets and offered to make all my ADR's. I know who I'm going to call when it's time to book our cruise to celebrate DD's graduation from college in 2011!!

Upvote 0

pinkrose

Just an update to my previous post - I booked my trip today - thank you so much Pam & Elizabeth!! Got me a great deal and were so helpful and knowledgeable. They took care of my Christmas Party tickets and offered to make all my ADR's. I know who I'm going to call when it's time to book our cruise to celebrate DD's graduation from college in 2011!!

You are so welcome!!! :wave:

Thank you for your kind words! :eek:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom