travel agent issues....again

disneyfreak74

i posted on here about 45 days ago about having issues with out ta not making adr's. well i finally spoke with her and she claimed she made them and had confirmation numbers and disney lost them. who knows.. But now i have the issue with today being the day when my final payment is due and i emailed her two days ago to see how i had to get it taken care of and to inquire with her on some flights. I have heard nothing from her and now have to leave for work and wont be home until late tonight. i really wish i would just have booked this myself as it seems like it has been more of a hassle dealing with an agent. And im unsure how to approach the final payment issue.

chaggy102

i posted on here about 45 days ago about having issues with out ta not making adr's. well i finally spoke with her and she claimed she made them and had confirmation numbers and disney lost them. who knows.. But now i have the issue with today being the day when my final payment is due and i emailed her two days ago to see how i had to get it taken care of and to inquire with her on some flights. I have heard nothing from her and now have to leave for work and wont be home until late tonight. i really wish i would just have booked this myself as it seems like it has been more of a hassle dealing with an agent. And im unsure how to approach the final payment issue.

Just wondering what travel agent you used, as in was it a local one or a Disney specialty one.

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

Aw wow, I'm sorry you've had a negative experience!
But one positive that can come out of this is that you'll know for next time to use a different agent/company.

Upvote 0

disneyfreak74

Original Poster
At this point i dont know what to do. How long will disney wait until they cancel our reservation? should i try and call disney myself? Will they even deal with me since our reservation was made by the ta? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Upvote 0

TURKEY

At this point i dont know what to do. How long will disney wait until they cancel our reservation? should i try and call disney myself? Will they even deal with me since our reservation was made by the ta? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks

You can call them. Ask to speak to some one in guest services and that you no longer want your booking to be held by the travel agent.

Explain all the issues you've had and they may be able to help or tell you what you need to do.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom